Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hackers exist pictures have proven that ppl gotten around the item ban and love inferno is on the pc/ps2 server somewhere (which i want NOW!!!!) but knowing that ,some hackers are keeping a low profile but i doubt any can cause any harm at all so yea hacking doesnt bother me as long as they leave me alone and dont hack my shyt lol

I don't Have any complaints at all, I've been around since day 2 of psu too!

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

A lot of things have changed since then. The servers are considerably better than before.

Hacking isn't a huge problem like it was before. At least,not in my experiences as of late.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Thanks a lot everyone. Sounds like things have really changed. Me and my buddies may very well be coming to join you again soon.

the hackers now, keep to themselves from what I can tell. Don't kid yourself and think theyre gone though. The ones left just don't care about messing with other people.

THE JACKEL

On 2007-12-18 19:34, Da_trader wrote:
    hackers exist pictures have proven that ppl gotten around the item ban and love inferno is on the pc/ps2 server somewhere (which i want NOW!!!!) but knowing that ,some hackers are keeping a low profile but i doubt any can cause any harm at all so yea hacking doesnt bother me as long as they leave me alone and dont hack my shyt lol
    errrr say that in english plz
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

It's definitely still hackable I'd say. But it seems to me that most of the people responsible for the ruined economy have left or been banned by now.

Just look at some of these people's palettes. Hax I tell you. Go look in the trades section, more hax. Most of these items are remains from early PSU though. I doubt many people know how to hack into this game, theres probably some out there (you can probably catch them in deserted lobbies), but they really don't do much damage.

And I don't think the players that have ruined the economy have left. Theres still some people around with stacks of max meseta. =

On 2007-12-18 17:55, KyEmo wrote:
    I heard one guy was supposed to come back Dec 10th ish >.>
    Lol. where the monkies did you hear that!? Now 31/12/08 and a hackers on the loose!(ps2/pc servers!)