Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Finally! I've been playing four days straight in offline Story Mode in Episode 1 and just hit Ethan's 100th level during the "Two Headed Serpent" mission on Parum. I got a Shigga Desta, S rank GRM armor, Svaltus Sword 30% Fire 10/10 (no breaks grinding!), and I'm currently saving up for an Orpad / Power Charge and then I'll probably go do the last mission. Just need to get Ethan's Hunter to 10 (I played Ranger all up until now with several lv30 bullet skills). Also got Pete to level 100, Giresta to 11, and Shifta to 22. Rentis and Gizas freakin' take forever and I can't see me ever getting them past their current lv3s... But, good times. I've really enjoyed the solitude at my own pace.

I know, I'm probably late to the party and it's nothing huge in news, but I felt the need to tell somebody.
    ♪PSU 360☆
    Ema - Newman F 180 Gunmaster 20
    // Edel Fucil obtained and 10/10 on 13 AUG 2011.
    ♪PSO2★
    Ema - RAnewearl
    // Coming Soon...

Wow, Congratulations, I don't think many people has done this, in a legit way. As soon as I had finished Story Mode, I never ever played again, I currently have about 33 hours on an extra mode character, got a bunch of things as well, I've even found 2 Serafi Daggers rofl.

On 2007-12-19 01:22, joluh wrote:
    Wow, Congratulations, I don't think many people has done this, in a legit way. As soon as I had finished Story Mode, I never ever played again, I currently have about 33 hours on an extra mode character, got a bunch of things as well, I've even found 2 Serafi Daggers rofl.
    Yeah when I saved tonight, my timer said like 57 hours.
    ♪PSU 360☆
    ♪PSO2★
    Ema - RAnewearl
    // Coming Soon...

Rofl, daaamn, and I thought I had too many hours (well nothing compared to PSO anyway). I'm trying to level up my techs, so far, my bests are Gibarta 30, Gifoie 26 and Megistar 19, got a few others but still working on them, like Dambarta, Foie and Ramegid. I might switch to hunter if I get those to high level before the 25, I'll be going to AotI on that day, hopefully >_<

Yeah, I had a Hard / Power Charge online, but sold it for like 4 mil profit when they hiked up in price. But I'm playing on Xbox 360, so I knew it wouldn't transfer to anything anyway. The cool thing is that the whole time I was playing it, I was able to utilize the new Just and grinding systems as well as benefit from increased meseta drops. JAing Tornado Break with my fire Svaltus Sword really tears up Absolute Zero.
    ♪PSU 360☆
    ♪PSO2★
    Ema - RAnewearl
    // Coming Soon...

Wow, maybe I should've kept loading the game until my Svaltus Sword came out 80%. I could make another one, but those m-effin' Kubara Wood don't like to drop!!! I spent two hours yesterday until I found three.
    ♪PSU 360☆
    ♪PSO2★
    Ema - RAnewearl
    // Coming Soon...

I have a 80% Light Svaltus (10) as well, and I'd rather take a Neutral Gizaha-zashi (10) over the Svaltus, they're just about the same anyway, I haven't tested my Serafi Dagger on the Hive, but judging by the stats, I'm guessing they'd be even better than the Svaltus.

I replayed Episode 1 in October-November.. I did every free mission, S-Ranked everything (which meant, some mission repeats), and pretty much killed every optional enemy on every map, even when there wasn't a trial.. Yet, even after all that, the highest I was by the end, was somewhere in the mid-high 70's..

100 seems kind of overkill to me, since even in the 70's, I felt like I was killing things too fasteasily. >_> But all the same, good work I guess.

The Serafi looks pretty weak, you sure it's stronger than the Svaltus Sword? How does one even get the daggers? I can't find out where to go.
    ♪PSU 360☆
    ♪PSO2★
    Ema - RAnewearl
    // Coming Soon...

They're sold at Neudaiz, S-rank dagger, claw, twin dagger, twin claw, wand and bow. Go buy the twin dagger, and level the PA up to 21 (which, if you use a low level Dagger, should take you one or three runs through Absolute Zero) and then compare that to the Svaltus's PA, Dagger @ win.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2007-12-19 12:24 ]</font>