Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    a comfortable place between dreams and reality

On 2007-12-19 21:26, BigMike215 wrote:
    On 2007-12-19 20:26, Incisions wrote:
    mizurakihoh is garbage..lol
    its great for killer shot which imo is the only good thing about a rifle thats just my opinion

You are far better off with Grinded 9*s now that they are pratically sold by the pound. ...Unless you bought a palette of Mizurakihohs, in which case you should share your wealth.

On 2007-12-19 19:43, Incisions wrote:
    yet another update where casts get screwed...when are we ever gonna get the killer elite..theres 13* weapon out right now and we didnt even get our 12* yet...this is crap..this game is getting to one sided and its favoring fighters..im sick of this. and not to mention the 10 and 11* rifles are impossible to get..jooooooke of a game...come on sega you can do better..
    * looks at 10 and 11 star weps in pallet*

suuure

On 2007-12-20 11:45, amtalx wrote:
    On 2007-12-19 21:26, BigMike215 wrote:
    On 2007-12-19 20:26, Incisions wrote:
    mizurakihoh is garbage..lol
    its great for killer shot which imo is the only good thing about a rifle thats just my opinion

You are far better off with Grinded 9*s now that they are pratically sold by the pound. ...Unless you bought a palette of Mizurakihohs, in which case you should share your wealth.
    i have one phantom 10/10 but i also have 3 blackbulls..2 are a 5 grinds and 1 at 4 grinds..once they get to 6 they are better than phantom 10/10..so i wouldnt want anymore 9*..but when is the damn killer elite coming out..im tired of running desert goliath for a rattlesnake, that mission is a pain..

I'm apparantly missing something. My husband took his character to the Paracabana coast, and it still says "No missions available" through both doors...

It's accessed from AMF Central Command, the lobby after Military Subway.

Im not sure if im the only one that thinks this...but the Electronic Brain mission isn't that great, the biggest reason being that it is just a remixed version of the Dulk Fakis True Darkness HIVE mission...

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

It's just an old mission with a new color palette, as with most of the missions in this game. The concept isn't really new, I just wish they would stop calling it "New" content.

New content, what's that?

New areas?
    Metro Linear - reskin of Linear Line (music is likely what the normal LL would play)
    AMF HQ - reskin of HIVE
    Sakura - reskin of Autumn Leaves (Mizuraki)
    Pavillion - reskin of Temple
    Ryucross - a cross between a reskin of HIVE and Relics

8 new areas so far and over half of them are reskins -_-

The last two missions have been rather disappointing. If you think this one is bad, just wait til you get Ryucross with fake megid traps.

If that's not disappointing enough, all enemy levels past level 100 share the same drop. So if something drops crap at lv 100, it's gonna drop it still at lv 130 (which happens with the mini boss for the ryucross mission). So much for the over 200 new weapons.

On 2007-12-22 16:12, Soukosa wrote:
    New content, what's that?

New areas?
    Metro Linear - reskin of Linear Line (music is likely what the normal LL would play)
    AMF HQ - reskin of HIVE
    Sakura - reskin of Autumn Leaves (Mizuraki)
    Pavillion - reskin of Temple
    Ryucross - a cross between a reskin of HIVE and Relics

8 new areas so far and over half of them are reskins -_-

The last two missions have been rather disappointing. If you think this one is bad, just wait til you get Ryucross with fake megid traps.

If that's not disappointing enough, all enemy levels past level 100 share the same drop. So if something drops crap at lv 100, it's gonna drop it still at lv 130 (which happens with the mini boss for the ryucross mission). So much for the over 200 new weapons.
    lol yea over 200 new weapons >.> EVENTUALLY

theres at least 10 new S ranks per weapon type (5 per manufacturer) and there are 23 not counting the new weapon types.

so thats already about 230 weapons just in S ranks and thats not counting all the new A ranks from new manufactuers and all the kubara versions which AT LEAST doubles the number of S ranks.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM