Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

O.o wow...., I feel like an endangered species or something, U know to broaden it up, are there any FOmarls that do it too??? i've only seen one so far o.o()

2% Jazz, 98% Funky Stuff! Subliminalgroove's Avatar

I will be one day. Just got to get those levels...

I just have to level up my FOmar enough to get to Ultimate. I'm still daudling in Normal with him. X_X

My HUcast is my main character, but one day I hope to get my FOmar up there. Just takes so much time hehe
    Look, he did it again.

Whenever my FOmar runs dangerously low on TP, he whips out his Elysion and starts thrustin' it repeatedly into monsters' eye sockets. It does between 100-300 damage per hit (depending on weak or strong, of course) in Ultimate, so it's definitely a nice alternative to techs when I get low.
    Otherwise, if I have TP? I don't need no stinking weapons.

Lurker

yeah i melee, offline. red sabers are great to hunt rares offline using tp only to cast jellen and zalure. my fomar is only 108 and it seems only level 80-90 hunters want to play ultimate with him. i get to go support heavy when that happens. if i were the lowly fomar in ultimate, i would melee.

still stuck in v-hard but when i get leveled im outta there

I just got to ult the other day with my FOmar. (I can barely survive in offline!) I've found that using shifta/deband and using a weapon is MUCH more efficient than using techs. At lvl 73 I'm totally weak, but when I fight hand to hand I can at least live for a few more seconds!

I got into Ult around lvl 74 or so with my FOmar. I don't really do much techs except shifta and deband. Running around with my grinded Kaladbolg. Hoping to find a red saber but need to find a Hildertor first. Spent an hr this morning trying to find one, no luck yet.

i have a lvl 81 fomar and my main melee weapon is g assassin blades, but in ulti he generally misses alot making them not usefull at all, so im forced to use magic in ultimate, but i use the elysion in ultimate which w0rks well or the hldebear cane...those fomar who use melee like us r inbdeed an endagered species...wt weapons do u use? i switch off between...
    g assassin blades
    soul eater
    HB cane
    elysion

Disgruntled Culinarian/ Commis become Master

Back in the day of V1 and V2, I used to use a HUnewearl. Now I use a FOmar... who thinks he is a HUnewearl. I melee when I can, and use techniques when I can't. In ultimate mode, I only melee to borrow TP... I wish I could melee, but at level 72, its pretty hard!