Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junkie of all things Castlevania.

Ok... tell me what happened... if you know...

I went online the other day to trade some high level techs to a guy for a Christmas Present and 20 PDs...
    When I did this I used one of my non-main characters (memory card slot A) since she had the techs...

Well I decided today that I was going to switch the Present, PDs, mats, dolls, and 3 cakes to my main character on another memory card(memory card B)... so I dropped the Present and the 20 PDs over by the bank, and I took my main character over and picked them up and deposited them into the bank. I quit and saved and made sure the save was transferred back to the other card correctly...

Then I switched places with the cards... and loaded up my main character's data (which was now in slot A) and LOW AND BEHOLD the mats and dolls were there but the cakes, PDs, AND THE FRICKING Present was not there...

WTF happened....

Wielder of Divine Might

PSO gnomes. Stupid critters stole Davion's pants yesterday...

On 2003-01-10 19:13, Davion wrote:
    PSO gnomes. Stupid critters stole Davion's pants yesterday...
    That probably explains his expression in your sig.

As for you PentUpAnger, you sure you picked up all the items the needed to be put into the bank?

On 2003-01-10 19:37, Atax wrote:

As for you PentUpAnger, you sure you picked up all the items the needed to be put into the bank?
    Of course... although... (I am not even making this up) when I picked up the stuff that is missing I did notice that the boxes/items around the present and PDs went "different" for a split second when I picked up the PDs and Present...
    "Different" meaning they went to an odd color of green.. almost a dull forest green and looked funny... but only for a split second...

After I picked the stuff up I made sure it was in the bank before I saved... so it was there...

Okay so your main char was in slot b?

I'm guessing you forgot to transfer the temporary data back on the GC back onto the memory card

Son of a MoTHER $%*&ing &$%# licking %$#@&.... this sucks...
    Ahh yes, another satisfied PSO player.

On 2003-01-11 03:32, Brundidge wrote:
    Okay so your main char was in slot b?

I'm guessing you forgot to transfer the temporary data back on the GC back onto the memory card

On 2003-01-10 18:38, PentUpAnger wrote:
    I quit and saved and made sure the save was transferred back to the other card correctly...

Then I switched places with the cards... and loaded up my main character's data (which was now in slot A) and LOW AND BEHOLD the mats and dolls were there but the cakes, PDs, AND THE FRICKING Present was not there...
    When you dont transfer the data back correctly you will have nothing left on that character and ZERO items in the bank... and since all I was missing was the cakes, Present, and 20 PDs... something else happened...

Mage of Power

Srry that happened to ya man.Pso is a Very Very Cruel game at times.

Wielder of Divine Might

Gnomes aside, that is very odd. Maybe you should contact the guy you got the items from and then Sonic Team.

Natural Playboy

Duped stuff maybe? I think one of the dupe methods make you change an item in your inventory to the item you are duping. Maybe, he duped PDs and present through a green item like a monomate or something, and that is why they are green, and maybe your game switched it back to the original items. (unlikely, but just a thought)