Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I found a Blackheart yesterday and Im debating what element to synth it. Im wondering if Japan got any new maps yet at Neudaiz and have a feeling there will be more white monsters.

nope, there is another dark mission coming up that no one will play though
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Finally made an account

On 2007-12-22 19:11, Indica wrote:
    I found a Blackheart yesterday and Im debating what element to synth it. Im wondering if Japan got any new maps yet at Neudaiz and have a feeling there will be more white monsters.
    You mean light? AFAIK, we have all the Neudaiz missions JP has.

On 2007-12-22 19:13, pikachief wrote:
    nope, there is another dark mission coming up that no one will play though
    A reskin of De Rol Lee makes me not looking forward for new mission :{
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

Are there anymore unique (Non-PSO) stages coming out? Or have we seen every flavour already?

I'll play that upcomming Hive mission, not scared of Megid...just hate those wizards

On 2007-12-22 19:18, JubeiSaotome wrote:
    Are there anymore unique (Non-PSO) stages coming out? Or have we seen every flavour already?
    Il Cabo Base on Moatoob will be released somewhere down the line. I get the feeling it'll be introduced by one of the upcoming chapters of Episode 3, similar to how the Dark Ryucross field was introduced with chapter 3. Aside from that, I believe that's everything that we know of.

Final Fastasy 11 is kewler :P

make that bad boy lightning so you can be just like everybodys heroes tylor and ethan but on another note just make it the element of ur fav mission that u do the most

Just make it any element, nothing stopping you from getting all six elements when we get Episode 3 Chapter 2.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

On 2007-12-22 20:21, BigMike215 wrote:
    make that bad boy lightning so you can be just like everybodys heroes tylor and ethan but on another note just make it the element of ur fav mission that u do the most
    I already have a 36% Lightning Bil De Axe and deacent % Buccaneer. The choices Im stuck with are Dark, Light and Ground. Im leaning more towards making it Dark as I dont have anything really except for an old 7* Jitseen Saber.

It's probably best to just wait and hold on to the board for now. I dont really use my human fighter much and I guess I'll wait to see what new maps come out.