Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AotI: importing

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

I'm bored, got some extra money, I'm thinking I might import the jp version, is there anything important that I might need to know?, can I get my characters from now onto the jp version or will I be starting over. Help, please?

I dont no much about it but i do no you will have to start off with a new characters.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

and ull need to import a 360 to unless ur using a pc

On 2007-12-30 14:22, steely wrote:
    and ull need to import a 360 to unless ur using a pc
    Why would some one import a 360 version, its all the same server for the 360 lol
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

On 2007-12-30 14:07, gryphonvii wrote:
    I'm bored, got some extra money, I'm thinking I might import the jp version, is there anything important that I might need to know?, can I get my characters from now onto the jp version or will I be starting over. Help, please?
    If you import you'll have to make new characters. As far as important things go, I'm pretty sure you'll need Japanese/Eastern language support installed on Windows to play the JP version. There are also some other steps and info you can find out in the irc channel @ irc.gamesurge.net, #psujp if you want more help.
    JP PSU: Kaist lvl 178 FI 20/FM 20

probably a reallly stupid question but withthe language packs installed on windows, when you import a JP psu onto your US PC, will the games language change as well , or will you still have to learn all the items and stuff in japanese?

Unfortunately you'll have to learn items and other things on your own. You can spend a little time learning basic katakana for items and such but you can play the game fine if you know it well already. The only thing you'll miss out on is the story in the missions if you aren't fluent in japanese.

Edit: When I say "know it well" I'm talking about being familiar with the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dein on 2007-12-30 14:47 ]</font>
    JP PSU: Kaist lvl 178 FI 20/FM 20

If your gonna import import on the PC ver. if your importing on 360 its pointless cuz they're the same servers XD

Ok and yes u will need to restart your characters. With the event we have now lvling up wont be hard at all anyways and you'll get some pretty sweet rares doping so

so yea all u need to do is get the languages installed and find a way to sign up your account on the JP site (thast the hardest part XD) then get importers partner cards like me
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

just seems so easy to do, and what youll get back seems much better than US version, so y wouldnt mmore ppl be doing this, or are there a ton of importers?

this has actaully just got me interested in importing, i kno the game quite well, how does the billing work, they changed from net cash right?