Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was doing the mission trail to Electric Brain earlier in my nice shiny new armor. Everything seemed fine up until I completed Military Subway, at which point I went from level 1 to level 2 in Acrotecher. This struck me as strange, 'cause I only had about 30 MP in the type at that point. But I shrugged it off and figured that the experience curve must've changed in the expansion or something. Once I entered Electric Brain, everything started kicking my ass. I was taking damage all over the place, when most attacks from Military Subway were just bouncing off. I chalked that up to the higher level monsters, finished the fight, and went home.

Upon getting back, I notice that my armor isn't equipped anymore, and that my DFP had dropped by 30 points. This is distressing me quite a bit, here. The only things that happened between having an 88 DFP and a 56 DFP were those missions, leveling up my character level to 39, and leveling Acrotecher to 2. Does anyone have an idea about how to set things right?

Acrotecher DFP at level 1 is glitched, after you get to level 2 it goes to what it should be.

Bah, I'm a moron. Searching for 'stat loss' didn't find the answer, but searching for DFP found threads about the issue. Thanks, HFlowen!

Are you sure it's the level 1 DFP that's the glitch and not the level 2? I skipped from 1 to 5 myself, so I never saw it go down, but I can tell you that AT is most likely supposed to have a static 100% DFP from level 1-10, and then it increases to 110% at 11.

I'm pretty sure AT is supposed to be a moderate DFP class.

i'm pretty sure when i lvld up my AT it went down from 1 to 2, then lvled up a lil bit from 3 onward, then hit lvl 10 and had to make up for the earlier lvls being easy to get through <i like it better that way i think, get acrotecher cought up to the other classes quick then actually earn the lvl before getting 11>

I can verify DFP goes down from AT1 to AT2.

Guess I never took a screenshot of it, though. Couldn't find D:
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Ah, I thought that happened. I had the same thing once, but it looked like my armor was still equipped. And I couldn't drop it, either, for some reason.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Yup acrotechers dfp drops from level 1 to level 2, but goes back up to the level 1 DFP at level 5. This is all balanced by the fact that Acrotecher and Acrofighter need less MP to get from 1-10 than any of the other classes.

That condensed MP requirement for 1-10 is all crammed into the 10-11 level though. Levels MP requirements go back to normal from 11-15 though.

lol that glitch is still there? I don't understand why it wasn't fixed when it was a known bug in the beta.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

They're probably not going to fix it because they're knee deep in it. Too many players are going through the process of levelling the class, so they simply deal with the 1-10 issues and get past it. It's more like late-level fixing than anything else.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.