Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

is thar 1 and if so

what time

whar at

is thar a priez

[ijpg]C:\Documents and Settings\Amanda Bull\Desktop\xgp2.jpg[/jpg]

Sorry if you cant read what I am typing I have delixia and its hard for me at times

I don't think SEGA is holding one

But we get a new lobby and maybe some new decorations in the shop at Clyez City 2nd Floor.

And I'm sure some people on PSO-W are gonna do events to celebrate.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Omg your English, regardless of you having delixia please take the time to download the goggle tool bar and use the spell check feature.

On 2007-12-31 14:10, BlueInfinity wrote:
    Omg your English, regardless of you having delixia please take the time to download the goggle tool bar and use the spell check feature.
    u plz tack the time to kiss x.g.p.s red white and blue shiny metal ass if u cant raed it jast leave me alon!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xgp on 2007-12-31 14:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xgp on 2007-12-31 14:17 ]</font>

Sorry if you cant read what I am typing I have delixia and its hard for me at times

Just because you have a condition doesn't excuse you from trying to better your spelling. No one is making fun of you, just throwing a bit wisdom at you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueInfinity on 2007-12-31 14:25 ]</font>

i don't understand what deslexia is anymore lol. i thought, and was always told, that it was a condition that caused you to reverse the order of numbers or letters. Not totally bar you from spelling correctly.

I don't care if you can't spell either by birth or by condition, but i'm pretty sure you refered to yourself in third person and now owe who ever owns futurama royalties for correctly spelling bender's catch phrase
    GT: Seriyu

Telina 140/20 ForteTecher
    Seiryuu 78/10 ForteGunner
    Isis 130/20 ForteFighter
    Moose 1/1

But there is no event for us on the new years eve or day for that matter. If there was it'd be talked about more or atleast announced.

It occurs to me i could have just edited my prior post, but eh
    GT: Seriyu

Telina 140/20 ForteTecher
    Seiryuu 78/10 ForteGunner
    Isis 130/20 ForteFighter
    Moose 1/1

i was in school for 15 years and i ave tired to ues spell chack it comes so eaz to to ather pll that u dont get it. u have no idea what ir is lack to b told that u need to wack on it i have for all 21 years i ave been alve i am os sick of heaing it jast lave me alon if u can add some at what my post is about thin plz do but other whis lave me alon

On 2007-12-31 14:19, BlueInfinity wrote:
    Just because you have a condition doesn't excuse you from trying to better your spelling. No one is making fun of you, just throwing a bit wisdom at you.
    He does try. Instead of giving him "wisdom" you should instead.

On 2007-12-31 14:19, BlueInfinity wrote:
    Leave the guy alone. You don't have to go out of your way to insult him. You speak as if you yourself have had dyslexia and can just think he can use correct grammar and spelling whenever he feels like it. But im 100% you don't have dyslexia, so stop pretending you know what it is.

Ever wonder if he's already trying? For all we know, if he didn't misspell certain words and such it would be much harder to get what he was saying.

You guys swear it takes you like 20 minutes to get a grasp of what he's trying to say. Really, stop being assholes.