Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PC/PS2 Hacked??

here the info i have, i was there in parum uni 2. a group of people dressed like rappies were chasing some hacker known as "nobody" and they were spamming up the city

oh noes, they sure showed that hacker
    Aeryn - 150 Newman ♀ | Kylie - 150 Human ♀ | Zael - 150 Beast ♂ | Sonja - 150 CAST ♀

Never forget.

On 2008-01-01 15:42, Artea wrote:
    On 2008-01-01 15:25, Zael wrote:
    Safe from those hackers, but not from overzealous fanboys. Pick your poison.
    And people who steal XBL account information.
    You mean like this?
    http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=63518

Oh wait, he's not on Xbox!

On 2008-01-01 16:31, Sychosis wrote:
    You mean like this?

Dammit, stop showing up at the worst possible times.

Rappy Hunter

yea i was there on parum they were spamming RAPPIES!

lol, this must seriously be a joke thread. if your ps2/pc server, then all you have to do is go to a lobby and your find out whats happening by a dude floating in the air or in walls, etc... also new years eve 150-250 player shops got hacked, lol my shop got hit too =/
    You can get FSOD'd if your player PS2 version too, also they have crashed many servers uni 1 and 2 a few times lol.
    From what i've seen it looks like there's more than one hacker online to!
    Lol, they are unstoppable at the mo, apparently as they have no ip address, they can do what ever they want!?
    Sega's staff are back tomorrow, fingers crossed, this mess is fixed soon

Why is it that "Hackers run rampant: Delete items from hundreds of shops" Yet out of my 5 pages of cards, not a single person lost anything. I don't get it. I seriously think it's highly exaggerated. Yes some people were hit, yes it sucks for some people, but it's not that widespread or serious. Report to Sega, and they'll give you something eventually just like they did last time.

I refer to my mood in this situation... because it seems to be how everyone reacts.

THE JACKEL

On 2008-01-01 18:44, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
    Why is it that "Hackers run rampant: Delete items from hundreds of shops" Yet out of my 5 pages of cards, not a single person lost anything. I don't get it. I seriously think it's highly exaggerated. Yes some people were hit, yes it sucks for some people, but it's not that widespread or serious. Report to Sega, and they'll give you something eventually just like they did last time.

I refer to my mood in this situation... because it seems to be how everyone reacts.

THE JACKEL
    It is an overreaction. However, it's natural to have your attitude when you haven't been affected. Chances are, if a Grand Cross (or something of similar rarity) was in your player shop (and you don't know Razor or he doesn't know you) it'd more than likely be gone.

On 2008-01-02 06:11, Artea wrote:
    On 2008-01-01 18:44, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

THE JACKEL
    It is an overreaction. However, it's natural to have your attitude when you haven't been affected. Chances are, if a Grand Cross (or something of similar rarity) was in your player shop (and you don't know Razor or he doesn't know you) it'd more than likely be gone.
    You think so huh. During 1-up I had a few items magically dissapear. Such as a hard/hp restore. I still have no idea what happened to it, but I was like, meh just an item in a game. You can always find another one.

THE JACKEL

On 2008-01-01 16:31, Sychosis wrote:
    You mean like this?

lmfao