Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Wow. I've been using twin handguns since the start of my character and not one of the bullets its past level 6, while I have melee PAs that are already level 15. What the hell? Is it like this for all ranged weapons. If it is, then I might as well become a fortefighter because I have absolutely NO intention of grinding whatsoever. Not for base exp, job exp and certainly not for PA exp.

While I'm at it, can you guys and gals tell me other PAs that take that long to level so I can avoid them from now?

Finally made an account

The only ranged weapons that level with any kind of speed are Bow/Cards, because they're "force" weapons and forces would never get them to a decent level otherwise.

All bullets and techs take an excessively long time to level :/
    Aeryn - 150 Newman ♀ | Kylie - 150 Human ♀ | Zael - 150 Beast ♂ | Sonja - 150 CAST ♀

Never forget.

well i am a fortegunner, and depending on when you started playing nothing past 6 seems pretty bad. i played for a bit toay and started lvling twin burn for my new arb biso, and got lvl 7 for it in about 2.5 hours or so. i also have twin dark almost capped. in my opinion granade launcher is tough unless your AOEing groups of enemies. laser cannons are toughest though

I agree. The only sane way to do it is swallow one's pride and AFK level your bullets. It's a pain to set up for a while, but once you know what spawns you're looking for (in Scarred Planet S, ideally), and you have all your tech set up, it's well worth your effort.

Leveling all your twin handgun bullets past 31 is a labor of love....BUT I HATED IT! only 2 more elements to go....
    Instead of leveling them for the sole sake of leveling them, add another goal to it like raising a level or hunting an item. Grinding is a little less bad when there is the potential for multiplw rewards instead of just one.
    Im really not that dangerous...

Yea I hate bullet leveling, especially Xbows from 1-11, seriously that has to be the most boring thing ever. >_<
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

On 2008-01-01 16:18, Jakomay_07 wrote:
    Yea I hate bullet leveling, especially Xbows from 1-11, seriously that has to be the most boring thing ever. >_<
    *IS the most boringest thing ever. lol
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

For easier twin handgun lvling buy a bunch of 1* yohmei twin handguns and use the safe spots in the highest rank of Plains Overlord you can do. That can go for most guns too.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

well, if you get 90 frags, twin penetration and penetrating hit level like a dream.

Ship 2 - Gatz