I was wondering if there was a place where I could find a chart or something that shows how much the TP recovery increases as a Fonewm lvls. Or, if anyone could just answer this: I just started and am a Fonewm lvl 4 and I'm not noticing a whole lot of quick TP recovery. Will it eventually be fast, or is it always just kinda lackluster (every minute or so you get 1 TP back)? Thanks!

Mage of Power

Tp recovering never changes speed and btw you have to be sitting still and not moving for the tp to recover every 2 seconds. lol If you keep moving and stop just for a second or so it will recover once and then stop again.

On 2003-01-12 15:31, Numair wrote:
    Tp recovering never changes speed
    Yes it does, it speeds up a ton. But its always lackluster, as by the time it starts to get fast you'll have thousands of TP. I timed mine once, and came up with this

FOnewearl TP Regen at level 135: 2.74 TP a second

Not too bad, but with over 2000 TP its pretty pointless to stand still for 10 minutes instead of going to the nurse or just using a trifluid.

thanks for saying that... now i don't have too look for tp/revival...

The only situations where I find the recovery to be useful are:

1) Challenge mode
    2) Battle mode
    3) Having little/no TP and needing to cast Ryuker
    4) Not teleporting in order to do a combo PB

TP and HP recovery are useful for when you're playing offline and need to go to the bathroom or get a snack, you can come back to a full character.

Ok, I see the whole standing still thing now. What can I say, I'm a traveling man Anyways, thanks for the imput, I guess its not the most important thing, but it was kinda bugging me.

On 2003-01-12 17:30, Sol-Invictus wrote:
    TP and HP recovery are useful for when you're playing offline and need to go to the bathroom or get a snack, you can come back to a full character.
    Word. I didn't feel like using a trimate to recover all my HP but I needed to go to the bathroom so I just let my HUcaseal stand there while I go take a tinkle and get a small snack. LOL

I dunno about the TP regen... But the HP regen REALLY helps out at higher levels. Because your HP doesn't increase a terrible lot, but yer regen increases decently. i'm a level 74 HUcast, and when there's no Resta-capable players in my game, or when I'm offline, I rely on it occasionally.