I bought this game for my x-box 360 planning on playing it online.I bought this Visa Pre-paid card the exact name of it is..... "MY GIFT2GO CARD" and on the top it says Visa Gift Card and right above the Visa logo it says DEBIT so what is wrong with this card?!??! If you used a Pre-paid card on this game please tell me what kind you used and if anybody has any suggestions please post.

well you have to go to the web site and fill out your info. like your name and adresss and such and then u go to play sega and enter what u put in that card and it should work. if you dont do it nothing happens pretty much they take ur money and u have to tell sega that they took it and wait like 10 days to get it back x.x

Since he's on 360 going to Playsega won't really help. My best guess is that you are going to have to call 1-800-4MYXBOX in order to resolve the issue.

I used a Walmart Visa Prepaid card.

While i had problems, all i did was lie and say i was 1 year older than i am now so i wouldnt have to get my parents to give them THEIR social so i could get the card activated.

I cant recharge it, but i have S40 left on it. So basically, its my PSU card now XD