Thinking about coming back. Did the expansion help the population at all? Kind of depressing seeing only 2 stars on one server

I heard it help it a bit, then it went back to the way it was.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

we get 3-4 1/2 stars sometime on PC/PS2, which isnt too bad.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

3-4 full stars during American peak hours.

At the beginning of the event it had 4 and half...definitly has the potential for 5 stars, but its not difficult to find parties at all. Plus factor in the small amount of people coming from Europe soon and BlueBurst, and I think you got about 1 full universe.

On 2008-01-15 13:43, Sinaku wrote:
    At the beginning of the event it had 4 and half...definitly has the potential for 5 stars, but its not difficult to find parties at all. Plus factor in the small amount of people coming from Europe soon and BlueBurst, and I think you got about 1 full universe.
    That is still kind of sad. Oh well

u might think is sad but u can always find a party .

Remember, you can only be on one universe at a time so 15 full universes doesn't help you socialize any more than only 1. A higher population only helps with economic issues.

Edit: The rarity of any idividual item pretty much depends on droprate and the popularity of the mission it comes from anyway - something unaffected by population. Whether you have 4 or 15 stars worth of people running White Beast doesn't matter, those 'rares' will still be cheap and common while Maggas drops will not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chaosgyro on 2008-01-15 19:41 ]</font>

In all honesty no the population hasn't gotten any better I to quit PSU last March and just came back about 2 weeks ago. While I do enjoy the game a bit more than I did before do to some adjustments in traveling and pp management to say the population has gotten better is a lie. Also you probably won't be able to find a party unless you stick to the flavor of the week or month that everyone is playing which is the winter event at the moment.

If your hoping to just randomly find games at locations outside of the hotspots nothing has changed in that regard.

Illusnst Extraordinaire

On 2008-01-16 07:47, mphil145 wrote:
    In all honesty no the population hasn't gotten any better I to quit PSU last March and just came back about 2 weeks ago. While I do enjoy the game a bit more than I did before do to some adjustments in traveling and pp management to say the population has gotten better is a lie. Also you probably won't be able to find a party unless you stick to the flavor of the week or month that everyone is playing which is the winter event at the moment.

If your hoping to just randomly find games at locations outside of the hotspots nothing has changed in that regard.
    Sad thing is, I don't think that'd change no matter how many people played the game. I mean, back when I used to play Starcraft, finding a game that was anything besides Lost Temple or BGH was all but impossible, and that game had millions of users.

There's a nearly-full uni and a handful of people that I've run into out in the other unis. Get a few friends and you can do pretty much anything.
    "We. fight. for. TWO-MAR-ROW! It is a battle UH-GANZST TyyyyMEEEEE!!!"