Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Fighter

It's out, seen 4 people using them in just a few hours online, <sarcasm><stupidity> good news though its a lot easier to find than i had previously thought, here are my findings:

REDRIA finds it from ULT Dark Flow
    Pinkal also finds from the same place
    You actually get it from Dark Falz (dunno ID)

Also it is made by merging the DNA with a 10 star real flowen sword.

It also helps if your around the lv. 90 mark too or so it would seem God knows how they killed O.F.

</sarcasm></stupidity>

Well as you probably guessed i hate the DF but it isn't actually a problem as all of the four people who joined my game were all gone within 5 minutes, heres how to do it if your interested:

They Enter and start waving it around, ask them to change weapon, they generally refuse. You become their guardian angel you never leave there side you don't even fight you just mash the resta button as if your life depended on it. ----> They get irritated and start calling you names and then leave. Also i found it's also good to mix it up a little bit like don't cast resta when they are surrounded and let them drop to <10% HP or whatever the level is so they die and then don't revive them.

Yay... Phalanx is a REDRIA...

I can now hunt for this Dark Flow enemy in order to get the gene...

The part I hate the most about the stupid duped Dark weapon is that with it come all the lies.

Player 1: Hey, where'd you get that weapon?

Player 2: I found it from ...

And a new rumor/lie is born!

I need to know which ids or do all of them get olga flow dna. I dont want to build my character up then have to learn that i have to completely start over for olga flow DNA. Please, i beg all of you tell me that Oran and Redria arent the only ones!!!!! SOmeone please tell me that yellowboze has a chance!!!! If not, i hope those Sega employees online turn you all into rappies (although i wonder what that would be like, never had it happen to me)

Honestly, you won't find any solid information out there regarding the location of the item.

I would like to believe that Olga Flow drops it, but until I see Olga Flow drop any item, I just can't believe that.

Sweet mother of God the past 6 rooms my roomate has gone into, at least one person, if not two is using a Dark Flow. The last room had two level 30 people using them. I'm itching for the xbox version badly now. Before I could ignore the duping, but now everyone just does the dark flow special over and over and over and over.

Just goes to show their stupidity.

I mean, if you're gonna cheat, use something that's actually effective.

You could just piss them off by healing them.

I prefer to let them die and just leave 'em there. As SnAPPLE indicated in her post, cheaters are just too dumb to carry scape dolls with them.

I thought the Dark Flow special was cool the first time I saw it, but it's not worth keeping your HP at almost 0 all the time. Run around Ult ep2 like that and you'll NEVER survive long enough to use that special.

All the Dark weapons suck. I don't see why everyone makes such a big deal out of them.

So the Dark Flow and it's dupes have fallen upon PSO... well I suppose we all knew it would happen eventually. If it isn't as great as you all describe, then perhaps there's nothing to worry about. Rest assured, if I do see someone using them and I'm using my FO, don't expect me to constantly cast Resta and Reverser. If the special is anything like the old Heaven's Punisher on DC, that may get pretty darn annoying.