Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Don't assume this is a bragging topic, or "an elitist to be born"..just read on..

For a long time now I've been trying to "unlock" the secret of crazy numbers thats some have posted here and there. I have a few 50% weapons myself and recently aquired a 50% fire 9* spear(5/.

With lvl30 buffs, 1704ATP(1849 w/SPS) vs an unbuffed Olgohomon, the max damage(JA'd) I've done is 2974. Using lvl36 Dus Robado.

Maybe it's Robado's attack mod, although I have topped 4317 with majarra using a 46% dark 9* spear against Agdenna whatever that robots name is. Still - thats like -4000 from what I've seen from other people.

The numbers I put up with a 50% lightning 9* twin daggers(yohmei) aren't ridiculous either. This is with MBZ, all JA'd.

I have a pair of 50% 8* twin sabers(sharp twins) and buffed I can go into the 1800s on the last part of Rising Crush. 1300-1400 for the earlier parts. All JA'd.

Anyway I don't know why I can't pull this off. I'm at the height of my characters' ability. HPC is all that's left to get stronger and that's only +15 more ATP from SPS.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2008-01-17 09:31 ]</font>
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

by the sound of your weapons they're not as strong as they can be and not even S ranks grinded high >_< that might be your problem

using wrong pas << grav break and anga redda do the biggest numbers....then follow ones like jabroga, spinning strike, ikk hikk,swim claw pa....
    Random ragnus speed run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAWVpqMnI24
    Grove of Fanatics S2 run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDJ37FMA6k

If you want to get the super-high numbers, you have to use specific weapons with specific photon arts. So swords with Gravity Break, or axes with Anga Redda and you'll see those 8000s with 40+% weapons.

Even though you're not getting super huge numbers, you are getting really high damage/time, so I wouldn't worry about it personally.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pillan on 2008-01-17 09:53 ]</font>

LOL grinding is a freaking joke. Even during that "super holy-RIP OFF light week" I failed grinds more than one could fail weapons in an hour. Every got darn time I got to +3, BOOM, and never got better >=/. A+8s +9s, +10s. And I'm on an "impressive" record of S rank boards eluding me. So far all FFs S ranks have passed me up and Ank Dedda board has passed me up 5 times. So I don't have any atm.

Oh well.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Yeah. Grinding is a joke and weapon rank is a joke (outside of swords and axes, of course). The biggest factors in damage are base ATP, element percentage, and skill level.

I completely agree so when weapons like blackbull are only 4/4 and people put them up for 5 mil, ill buy them because i would of had no intention of grinding it anyway

Grinding is no joke. It has always made a weapon either significantly stronger or PP last significantly longer on it, in my experience.

On 2008-01-17 09:29, Mystil wrote:
    Don't assume this is a bragging topic, or "an elitist to be born"..just read on..

For a long time now I've been trying to "unlock" the secret of crazy numbers thats some have posted here and there. I have a few 50% weapons myself and recently aquired a 50% fire 9* spear(5/.

With lvl30 buffs, 1704ATP(1849 w/SPS) vs an unbuffed Olgohomon, the max damage(JA'd) I've done is 2974. Using lvl36 Dus Robado.

Maybe it's Robado's attack mod, although I have topped 4317 with majarra using a 46% dark 9* spear against Agdenna whatever that robots name is. Still - thats like -4000 from what I've seen from other people.

The numbers I put up with a 50% lightning 9* twin daggers(yohmei) aren't ridiculous either. This is with MBZ, all JA'd.

I have a pair of 50% 8* twin sabers(sharp twins) and buffed I can go into the 1800s on the last part of Rising Crush. 1300-1400 for the earlier parts. All JA'd.

Anyway I don't know why I can't pull this off. I'm at the height of my characters' ability. HPC is all that's left to get stronger and that's only +15 more ATP from SPS.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2008-01-17 09:31 ]</font>
    If you want damage, look no further than JABROGA!
    Lvl 40, 44% Ice Pikor, Megistaride, and thats only half its power (5/10 hits) max damage is over 50k

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Crazy_Hunter on 2008-01-17 11:27 ]</font>

only 50k damage. that is nothing! my nos diga can do up to 3.5k! woot. :S

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055