Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

well depends on the weapon, and the pa, axes can get up to like 140 more atp at +10, then you add the fact that the elemental % boost applies to weapon dmg, hence that 140 is counted like a 210 more atp, then you start to factor in a high% mod on certain skills, say 500% or more for certain parts of certain Pas your talking about like 1050 more atp in that case, now you apply the same 50% to a +10 agito, your talking 50% of 1530 an extra 765 atp for having a 50% weapon, then multiplied by like 500 on last part, you should see some pretty big numbers

anyhow with a like extra 100 atp from the gudda gant boost, and a multiplier of like 300 on ikk hikk, i saw a 300 atp difference roughly, so yeah that stuff adds up.

thing to consider here is 50% on a low weapon aint what it used to be, lets say you got a 50% anke barde at 1150 atp your getting an extra 575 atp out that 50%, so your weap is like going into formula as a 1725 weapon now someone with a +10 bil de axe has got base weapon atp as 1657 lets say his is only 20%, hes still got 1988 atp going into teh equation which is like 260 more atp than you now imagine how much more it is with a 50%

point is in the new system it matters a lot what your applying that 50% too, also a lot of people talking these numbers are using beast males who have a huge difference in atp vs the lower echelon atp classes.

your never gonna see huge jumps per hit with the speed multihit ws, but you have to count the fact that it hits more often faster, and will get more from your base atp.

On 2008-01-17 13:47, Crazy_Hunter wrote:
    On 2008-01-17 13:38, Mikura wrote:
    50% weapons can do big damage? Shocker.
    Nah, thats only a rumor spread by people. 50% weapons dont do big damage. 50% weapons do Huge Damage
    So true.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

On 2008-01-17 13:57, physic wrote:
    well depends on the weapon, and the pa, axes can get up to like 140 more atp at +10, then you add the fact that the elemental % boost applies to weapon dmg, hence that 140 is counted like a 210 more atp, then you start to factor in a high% mod on certain skills, say 500% or more for certain parts of certain Pas your talking about like 1050 more atp in that case, now you apply the same 50% to a +10 agito, your talking 50% of 1530 an extra 765 atp for having a 50% weapon, then multiplied by like 500 on last part, you should see some pretty big numbers

anyhow with a like extra 100 atp from the gudda gant boost, and a multiplier of like 300 on ikk hikk, i saw a 300 atp difference roughly, so yeah that stuff adds up.

thing to consider here is 50% on a low weapon aint what it used to be, lets say you got a 50% anke barde at 1150 atp your getting an extra 575 atp out that 50%, so your weap is like going into formula as a 1725 weapon now someone with a +10 bil de axe has got base weapon atp as 1657 lets say his is only 20%, hes still got 1988 atp going into teh equation which is like 260 more atp than you now imagine how much more it is with a 50%

point is in the new system it matters a lot what your applying that 50% too, also a lot of people talking these numbers are using beast males who have a huge difference in atp vs the lower echelon atp classes.

your never gonna see huge jumps per hit with the speed multihit ws, but you have to count the fact that it hits more often faster, and will get more from your base atp.
    That was very informative(as with everyone elses). Ive been only looking at the visible attack mod of a PA. I never thought much about the "invisible" mods. So I'll think 230% @ lvl40 is good when it might have low numbers. Like the second combo of hishou doing less than the first.

ST can't do math well -,-.

I had a 20% Fuka Misaki(+3) do less than a 44% 8* twin claw. This is why I shake my head at low % S rank users..but at the same time..they got them and I dont.

Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

On 2008-01-17 15:24, Mystil wrote:

That was very informative(as with everyone elses). Ive been only looking at the visible attack mod of a PA. I never thought much about the "invisible" mods. So I'll think 230% @ lvl40 is good when it might have low numbers. Like the second combo of hishou doing less than the first.

I had a 20% Fuka Misaki(+3) do less than a 44% 8* twin claw. This is why I shake my head at low % S rank users..but at the same time..they got them and I dont.

S ranks are meaningless unless they have a good elemental % to back them up. More often than not, people use the low ones for aesthetics.

In other words, if you have a kick ass palette of A ranks but no S ranks, don't feel bad because it takes quite a bit to outdo a well-made A rank.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

Redda is the way to go, as a Human Fortefighter only in the Mid 80's, I did 4200+ damage with just a 22% earth Ank Pikor against mother brain.

Nah, thats only a rumor spread by people. 50% weapons dont do big damage. 50% weapons do Huge Damage
    That's also a rumor. Let me fix it by quoting it.

Nah, thats only a rumor spread by people. 50% weapons dont do big damage. 50% weapons do XBOX HUEG Damage

On 2008-01-17 19:39, Keiko_Seisha wrote:
    That's also a rumor. Let me fix it by quoting it.

Nah, thats only a rumor spread by people. 50% weapons dont do big damage. 50% weapons do XBOX HUEG Damage
    Wow! Xbox Huge??? Wouldn't that kind of damage be like 5 digits?

On 2008-01-17 15:44, Mikura wrote:
    On 2008-01-17 15:24, Mystil wrote:

S ranks are meaningless unless they have a good elemental % to back them up. More often than not, people use the low ones for aesthetics.

In other words, if you have a kick ass palette of A ranks but no S ranks, don't feel bad because it takes quite a bit to outdo a well-made A rank.
    actually it depends on the weapon, theres a big dif in atp in axes and swords from a to S to the point where a 50% doesnt necessarily competes with a lesser s, for example for spear you only need a 30% 10* to compete with a 50% 9* and the s will have more ata and pp

its not gonna ruin you to use good A ranks, but dont expect to see the super numbers you see from beast FF with 400%+ pas and 50%+10 heavy weapons

On 2008-01-17 20:40, physic wrote:
    actually it depends on the weapon, theres a big dif in atp in axes and swords from a to S to the point where a 50% doesnt necessarily competes with a lesser s, for example for spear you only need a 30% 10* to compete with a 50% 9* and the s will have more ata and pp

its not gonna ruin you to use good A ranks, but dont expect to see the super numbers you see from beast FF with 400%+ pas and 50%+10 heavy weapons
    That one's not true either just because total ATP. If you compare a 120/15 female Newman Protranser with a 30% Muktengek to the same one with a 50% Muktrand, the one with the Muktrand will be doing at least 5% more damage/time even after the percentage nerf. And since that's the absolute lowest total ATP case that can use that weapon, it's true for all other cases.

It's because the difference between 1 rank of weapon is only around 2% of your total ATP with weapon. And the difference between a 50% and 30% is around 10%.

Your higher percentage A ranks are either already stronger, or will be stronger when you level up. As a 120/15 Caseal AT, my 50% fire buccaneer damage is equal to my 46% Crimson damage.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pillan on 2008-01-17 21:14 ]</font>

DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

On 2008-01-17 21:14, Pillan wrote:
    On 2008-01-17 20:40, physic wrote:

That one's not true either just because total ATP. If you compare a 120/15 female Newman Protranser with a 30% Muktengek to the same one with a 50% Muktrand, the one with the Muktrand will be doing at least 5% more damage/time even after the percentage nerf. And since that's the absolute lowest total ATP case that can use that weapon, it's true for all other cases.

It's because the difference between 1 rank of weapon is only around 2% of your total ATP with weapon. And the difference between a 50% and 30% is around 10%.

Your higher percentage A ranks are either already stronger, or will be stronger when you level up. As a 120/15 Caseal AT, my 50% fire buccaneer damage is equal to my 46% Crimson damage.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pillan on 2008-01-17 21:14 ]</font>
    With or without Crimson Line? >_>