Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hey gang-
    Currently my Protranser has no axe skills, so I'm going to rectify that. But I'm not too familiar with the axe PAs and I'm curious to know which people would choose if they were choosing just one. I'd be open to getting another axe PA down the road, but I'd like one to focus on for now. It could be either of the shop ones or the PA frag one as I have a ton of frags laying around.

Thanks!

DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

All of them are useful.

Redda= Good all around damage.
    Dugrega= Damage while leaping distances. good for go vahra. >_>
    Jubroga(sp?)= BOSSKILLER. HAX DAMAGE. ZOMG.

Jabroga is all you need.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Anga Jabroga (99 PAFs) if you don't have Boma Duranga, both are fantastic boss killers. Jabroga has some insane ATP gains per level.

For an all purpose attack PA, I'd recommend Anga Redda. It levels up significantly faster than Anga Dugrega (the other shop PA), and of course it puts out the big numbarz everybody loves. =p

EDIT: And here is a testament to Jabroga's power (note it can hit a potential 5 targets 2x each). Picture courtesy of Crazy_Hunter.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umberger on 2008-01-17 13:47 ]</font>

Molesting rappies..... vfloresjr24's Avatar

I currently have dugrega and that is a good pa so far. I will eventually get redda and jabroga with in time.

On 2008-01-17 13:44, SATatami wrote:
    All of them are useful.

Redda= Good all around damage.
    Dugrega= Damage while leaping distances. good for go vahra. >_>
    Jubroga(sp?)= BOSSKILLER. HAX DAMAGE. ZOMG.
    So true.. *1-shots De Ragan on Rank C*

@Umberger: I can get a better shot with all the targets. it will look much more powerful

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Crazy_Hunter on 2008-01-17 13:55 ]</font>

On 2008-01-17 13:45, Umberger wrote:
    Anga Jabroga (99 PAFs) if you don't have Boma Duranga, both are fantastic boss killers. Jabroga has some insane ATP gains per level.

For an all purpose attack PA, I'd recommend Anga Redda. It levels up significantly faster than Anga Dugrega (the other shop PA), and of course it puts out the big numbarz everybody loves. =p

EDIT: And here is a testament to Jabroga's power (note it can hit a potential 5 targets 2x each). Picture courtesy of Crazy_Hunter.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umberger on 2008-01-17 13:47 ]</font>
    Here's a much better picture of the power of Jabroga .

Durega is good, but its a pain to level, one of the worst to level infact. its called a utility PA by many because it knocks enemies around, especially larger enemies and has a good ability of keeping them pinned for the entire combo - it does rack up decent damage, just not as much as redda or jabroga.

redda is the generic damage pa, its very strong and levels fast but there is better damage PA's out there and in practice is annoying to use unless your in a party.

obviously jabroga is something you have to get unless, you got the grenade ultimate PA, in which your already set for boss killing.
    I'm straight, so what?

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I think I may start with Jabroga

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I'd get Dugrega over Redda since, why would you use an axe for general situations? Dugrega's a great utility PA, and at times I swear by it. If you can stand leveling it, it'll serve you well.
    Jabroga's great for pure damage, if you can wait that long for the attack. I got bored of it, but it's still the easiest way to take out a dragon. The only other time I can think of using it wisely is against those crocodilians in moatoob, or against any other multiple target enemy with a 360* knockback attack (which would be, all of them?).
    As has been said earlier, Redda's good for general use. But, again, why use something that slow if something faster does the same thing? If you want to swing an axe around for the hell of it, this is a good PA to do that, but I prefer using axes situationally.