Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

OK, so I'm on Presea with no Scape Dolls. (I drain 100k a day on PM feeding and don't have much money to begin with, so I can't afford to churn out 10-50k every run.)

I decide I want to do some A runs to level her up to 60 to get to S. I invite some pretty high-level people--a level 81 Fighgunner, and two Forces, levels 57 and 61. The party's going well...until the third block.

We end up going on a Falkis run. I'm thinking to myself "Don't Darbelans appear here? Black Heart, hawt." Well, they didn't, and nor did any rare enemy for that matter. All that appeared were buffed Vandas who would buttfuck my 14% Ice Sori-senba. I must've died three times at least in one spawn alone.

But part of it was, I was waiting on the Forces to apply Resta. I was waiting and waiting, and nothing. And when I died, guess who came to rescue me? No, not the forces-THE FUCKING FIGHGUNNER. He was the only person in that group saving me from chewing these two idiots out.

Then fourth block, Firebreak. The BR theme was good for some temporary lulz...until I started dying some more.

Now, when you're with Forces, don't most generally think "phew, no 10k on Trimates"? I certainly do-mostly because when I'm on my techers, I have the decency to ACTUALLY HEAL WHENEVER MY PARTY MEMBERS' HP BECOMES A CONCERN. Too bad these people aren't me-so I'm stuck dying like crazy and having that poor Fighgunner go out of his way to revive me. (Once, in the second run, he died reviving me. Again, the Forces did NOTHING to stop this.)

When we finally get to the boss warp, I ask the Forces, "now, when I'm fighting him, please heal me." I'm trying to be nice, but really, I wanted to yell out "FFS, HEAL ME GODDAMMIT". But guess what? Not only do they not respond, THEY DON'T HEAL ME. So, same thing happened-I died a lot, and the Fighgunner kept reviving me.

At the end of the run, two Falkis Cors drop. They end up going to the two Forces. At this point, I'm thinking "Leave the party, leave the party, leave the party...", but it could be worse-I could be stuck with JUST fighters, or worse, a Transer who doesn't use traps.

So, against my better judgement, I do another run. Guess what ends up happening? Same exact layout-Falkis run, no rare monsters.

So, again, I'm stuck getting facefucked by buffed Vandas and having that poor, poor Fighgunner revive me.

To top it all off, at the end of the second run, [B] Ank Dedda drops. When I see it, I'm all "God, if this is payoff for having to put up with these--"

(Force)
    Recieve: [B] Ank Dedda

I said congrats.
    Then I left.
    Then I bitched to a friend.

Worst PSU experience EVER, seriously.
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

Beware of Beast.
    In a warped reality between life and cupcakes

o.o........... Did you at least talk to the fighgunner healing you, or added him or something?

Heh, poor Don. I hope it's a random run, because friends don't play like that.

Oh, next time, don't do a 2nd run, after what happened in 1st. I think one is enough, right? ;3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-01-20 12:51 ]</font>
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I know how you feel. I have a Fortefighter friend that heals better than 95% of the Forces in this game because she bothers to carry Star Atomizers. And it's sad when a fF is the best Support in a party.

When I'm on my GT I make my best effort to not let anyone's HP linger in the yellow zone and not let anyone remain unbuffed for a given length of time. Hell, it's fun. But it makes me kinda disappointed when my AF is in the yellow zone and I have to RUN CIRCLES AROUND A FORTETECHER before they either run off to show off their shiny, blinding 31+ Technics or maybe actually possibly heal me. Fortunately this doesn't happen much amongst my friends, but it's still annoying.

0_0 woah man, If that happened to me There's a possibility I'd just try to solo the runs with no mates or scapes XD.

And hey, if you want to play with a person who might actually help you, and you're on the ps2/pc side, I'd be glad to do some runs with you =D
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Like, on Shadow, I do every type of tech.

Acrotecher - I always have either a wand (attack/resta) - shadoog combo or a melee weapon - madoog (attack/giresta) combo, so I always have heals at the ready.

Fortetecher - I use rods as fT, so I usually do Diga or Foie/Resta/Dambarta/Reverser.

Guntecher - I use wands (Resta/Reverser) with Shadoogs or Crossbows, so I usually heal a lot.

Wartecher - I use melee weapon / madoog (Resta/Reverser) combos, so I heal often then as well.

Is it so hard to heal, Forces, really? You can't outdamage melee fighters anymore, don't bother trying...
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

im starting to wonder too whats up with random forces.

some are really good - buff heal then damage, how it should be.

then you get others who seem to be playing blindfolded, completly ignoring everyone but themselves - got my revenge once, my friend went to the toilet when i got killed i called out other the mic and keyboard to no avail, they carried on wacking things with their whips until a rare dropped - got me a giga skill save lol.
    I'm straight, so what?

I would've disbanded with the party after the first run. However if the other person was reviving you, giving him your card wouldn't be a bad idea.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Party with me, when I'm on my acrotecher I tend to spam resta whenever someone takes damage, assuming you stay in my range and I don't die or anything, though sometimes I'll get too focused on attacking and not notice someone's HP,I'll generally spot it before they die, though. >.>;

Can't wait to get giresta, my brother needs to stop playing Guitar Hero so I can hunt some frags. >_>

You know, I always knew this was a problem, because even in a room with ForteTechers and Acrotechers - the role of support somehow fell solely on my Wartecher's shoulders. Well, I guess I wasn't forced to support - but if I wouldn't do it, 70% of the time it just didn't get done. But it never really hit home how annoying it was since until recently - all of my characters could cast Resta & support to some degree. Now I've finally settled on a permanent fourth character who I made a Protranser/FiGunner because I'm sick and tired of leveling up techs. And it's... exasperating... to see how few support oriented players could give less than two shits about the wellbeing of their party.

My suggestion is, that if you can't cast Resta yourself - assume that nobody else can either, regardless of their class. If you do happen to get healed once in a while, or party with a player who is more than a two dimensional twit (replace the "i" with an "a" as applicable) and can multitask between damage and support - then roll with it and appreceate it.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!