Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

This just in: lazy people can level chikki and coutou with this method, too. >_>

On 2008-01-22 08:15, SATatami wrote:

Ahh, yeah. Well, I still wish is could read pov. hats (dpads) and axes other than the left analog stick. =/ That would make it a winner. Oh, btw, there's also a method for turning the turbo functions on and off at a push of a button. might be helpful for gunners the melee too. I can describe the method if the need be.

I'm interested - what is this turbo toggle method?

On 2008-01-22 06:18, SATatami wrote:
    Yeah. That's right. Your fingers hurt from the mundane repetitivity of the gunner classes. You're tired, sore, and looking for something new. Look no further! Please note that this ONLY works for PC users that use controllers to play. Dunno if this has been posted before but ehhh....

<load of blah blah blah which is nevertheless useful>
    Nice guide, one that will likely assist many that don't already know about it. However, there's some inaccuracies. Namely the assertion that it doesn't work with right analogue sticks, or the 360 trigger buttons, or the D-pad. It will work for all of these, you just haven't found it yet.

On the Others tab are a number of options.
    • Use Axes other than X and Y; If enabled, extra axes on a multiple-axis controller, such as the triggers on a 360 controller, or the second analogue stick on most controllers, can be used and bound as normal. Working out which axis to bind and how to bind it will vary from controller to controller, so this is an exercise for the reader.
    • Use POV Switches; Most controllers map the D-pad to the POV control. Enabling this option in Joy2key lets you use the D-pad for your autofire.

It's worth noting that Microsoft's WinXP drivers for the 360 controller are so woefully incompetent that both of the analogue triggers are mapped to the Z axis. If you're using a wired controller, you can use the XBCD drivers and map your controller the way you like. If your 360 controller is wireless, then you're boned - you're stuck with Microsoft's piss-poor drivers whether you like it or not.

DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

Oi. Can't believe I forgot about that... >_< It is, however, quite complicated. >.>

Anyways, the method for turbo toggle...

Go to the window where you put in keystroke. Instead of putting in a keystroke, change it to "switch to another configuration file" under the special tab. Go to the other configuration file and hit the same button to change it back to turbo. Simple~

I can't make it work for some reason. T_T I set it up, I'm holding down 4, my equivalent of triangle, set the thing to the right arrow and to 30 per second... but nothing. Maybe I need to double check what it considers that controller button # to be? Even though it says 4 right on it?

EDIT: Nevermind... i just got it to work. Crazy thing. O.o

sorry i hate to bring up something that seems so trivial but i dont know what i am doing?.., and wanna know if anyone else is getting this problem.

So i bring up j2k and i set it up properly i have button one down arrow 16+times minimize the j2k see if it works with the folder... it does go to psu aoti doesnt work???? hmm think about it try to change somethings works again, psu aoti doesnt work??? i Try to log out and log back in in psu and the menu is going haywire, so it is working in the menu but i cancel back out and nothing is happening, no firing no tech casting.... what gives?