Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

My favorite custom made PSU avatar is my catlike beast girl, Beiuna. She has long hair and a catlike appearance and has big thighs and bust and is somewhat plump and muscular and is quite tall. She carries a huge sword and also fights with a blaster and other weapons and she is a high level hunter. In her beast form (red), she tears through the battlefield like a hot knife through butter.

My reasons for playing her is that she a tough girl who kicks major butt.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Geo-quan on 2008-01-27 23:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Geo-quan on 2008-01-28 00:33 ]</font>

DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

A tiny red-headed beast girl who uses giant weapons to fight. Only reason I made the character. <3 Getiksnata.

-h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

Prof. Microburst, the science loving Protranser with a history of failed experiments (hence the horns).

Etherelda, because I love female CASTs.

Spoiler!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Midicronica on 2008-01-26 08:54 ]</font>

Absolutely, positively the MOST unlucky person!!! Raine_Loire's Avatar

I love my Tatiana, the freckle faced newman! But I <3 Alexander, my smexy human dude too ^_^

Tough choice. There'll always be love for my main 'cos she's the most like me, and beast is def. my favorite race. B) But I'm also very happy with my other characters.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

I love my CAST. They have a nice, 'solid' feel to them, and calling down an SUV always makes me grin. However, I much prefer clothes to parts, and some weapons just don't feel right with the bulky, deliberate nature of a CAST. For daggers, claws, whips, and even spears I'd rather have a beast or my old, sadly deleted, human. RIP buddy.... *sniff*

My favorite is Samus Aran, my thin female cast on teh JP servers....

lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Levia is, by far, my favorite character. I tried getting her face to be as sad and mature as possible, then added the aquatic theme after that. I'm fairly proud of how she came out.
    As well as the human look she has, I also gave her a fish look. Many people say that she looks creepy like this, but I enjoy the look.

Compared to Levia, I don't have much pride in my other characters. That makes sense too, since I only made them as PM mules. I wish it was possible to have pure PMs without wasting character slots...
    Here are my other characters, in case anyone's interested. Zolafim has gone through some changes, but I think the overall look she has is the same.

Spoiler!

Zato, who looks very, very similar to my gf's Small Beast Kato, pictured below:

Why I like him? Maybe because he's a small beast that uses mostly heavy weapons as a Protranser, or the fact that he becomes 3-5x bigger during a Nanoblast. Or maybe it's the Sonic-like personality I've given him as Shortcuts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Laranas on 2008-01-26 13:09 ]</font>