Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Raging Cajun

I was just wondering if there was a spot in the game where I could go that had a recharge cube next to a group of enemies(that I don't have to kill to use it) so I could level up my debuffs easier.

Other suggestion of places to level my debuffs are appreciated. I'm currently using Unsafe Passage C.

DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

On 2008-01-28 09:12, gambit04 wrote:
    I was just wondering if there was a spot in the game where I could go that had a recharge cube next to a group of enemies(that I don't have to kill to use it) so I could level up my debuffs easier.

Other suggestion of places to level my debuffs are appreciated. I'm currently using Unsafe Passage C.
    Same place as the buff party. just lock it, remove NPCs and don't kill that last spawn by the cube.

Raging Cajun

On 2008-01-28 09:12, SATatami wrote:

Same place as the buff party. just lock it, remove NPCs and don't kill that last spawn by the cube.
    Isn't there only 4 monsters that spawn at that area?

If so I think I'll stick with unsafe passage I've got a few photon charge cosmos saved up and I never use them and with a full set of wands and madogs I think Unsafe Passage is a better choice.

Thanks for the reply

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gambit04 on 2008-01-28 09:30 ]</font>

On 2008-01-28 09:30, gambit04 wrote:

If so I think I'll stick with unsafe passage I've got a few photon charge cosmos saved up and I never use them and with a full set of wands and madogs I think Unsafe Passage is a better choice.

Thanks for the reply

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gambit04 on 2008-01-28 09:30 ]</font>
    4 distova and 5 polties, IIRC.

Raging Cajun

On 2008-01-28 09:31, SATatami wrote:

Thanks for the reply

Well heck I dunno what map I'm thinking of then...

On 2008-01-28 09:35, gambit04 wrote:
    On 2008-01-28 09:31, SATatami wrote:

Thanks for the reply

Well heck I dunno what map I'm thinking of then...
    Mad Creatures? o.O

Raging Cajun

Hmmm...my cosmos are almost out I'll run through there I thought for sure there was only 4 creatures that spawned after that gate >.>

yup that's how I did a debuf party right now my zalure is 36...

Lightning Beasts C. The last floor where the distova/go bajilla spawn. There's a recharge cube at the bottom of the stairs so you don't have to worry about Cosmos or leaving the mission to recharge.

All you would need is one wand or one madoog and some meseta and you are set for the next few hours.

On 2008-01-28 09:45, desturel wrote:
    Lightning Beasts C. The last floor where the distova/go bajilla spawn. There's a recharge cube at the bottom of the stairs so you don't have to worry about Cosmos or leaving the mission to recharge.

All you would need is one wand or one madoog and some meseta and you are set for the next few hours.
    Oh yeah, I forget about that place... Yeah, screw mad creatures. Go there. much better. There's like, a guaranteed 6+ enemy count.