Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

i duped the (B) board lol

Oooh nice
    Look at my beautiful car!

Photobucket guest password: PSOW09
    http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...e6789/Eclipse/

im talking about 360 dunno about others but i think it will work in others cuz is a bug in the game lol you can dupe whatever you want with the ginder glitch

Daaamn I feel kind of bad for you, normally I don't feel regret for dupers and the like but I was one on PSO, lol

THIS SUCKS TITO BALLS!

I had to LOL at the grinder glitch video. Now hear me out. For all those that did NOT play PSO, This exact glitch was in that game too. It was the shop glitch anyone that played PSO will know what I am talking about I will not post it here (rules). The reason why I laughed is because the more things change the more they stay the same. This to me means MAJOR FAIL for Sega. The did not learn a thing from Phantasy Star Online, not a damn thing. When I say the exact Glitch I mean almost to a tee. Some changes but not much. How in the hell after what 8-10 Years from PSO start to now can they have the exact problem in the game. I always wondered about the old stuff but never dared try. Because I like this game always have and I get mad as hell at Sega for letting stuff happen. But now they have NO EXCUSE NOW! How many PS games have there been? 4 I lost count... I quit PSO shortly after the ships started getting crashed alot. Just wanted to let those who did not play PSO this is not new AT ALL. Plus PSO went what? 8 years so it is not the end. But just get use to it is all I can say.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
    Carl Sagan

oh lordy
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

I remember the days of pso and duping was big time, I mean... it was common knowledge. duping, stacking... it was all there. Too bad you can't stack in psu *wishes he could stack star atomizers to 255*