DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcxIeXKp65o

A short vid I made of it... Yadda yadda. Has anyone else tried this? It's so awesome. @_@

Also, no asking for the ISO or the patch.

Yeah, it's sexy. I've been playing it... it's really well done.

I've been playing it on an emulator, but i've been wondering... would PSX imports work on an American PS2 with a swap magic disc? I think I read somewhere that it doesn't work, but I'm not sure.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Norcris on 2008-01-30 09:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Norcris on 2008-01-30 09:37 ]</font>

On 2008-01-30 09:33, Norcris wrote:
    Yeah, it's sexy. I've been playing it... it's really well done.

I've been playing it on an emulator, but i've been wondering... would PSX imports work on an American PS2 with a swap magic disc? I think I read somewhere that it doesn't work, but I'm not sure.

To my knowledge, yes, they do.

got it the minute they posted it - been waiting patiently for years! I even have an actual copy of TOP for ps...been holding onto it for nostalgias sake or so I thought....

I dont really like the new tales games with the cutesy 3-d graphics/costumes and choices of : really easy, easy, normal, a bit hard, maybe hard - pfft

give me TOP over that crap anyday man, i find it challenging without hard mode enabled XD. Im so happy they came out with this patch! I love all the ps incarnations. But this one the most...thanks for the post thought, everyone should play this.

On 2008-02-01 22:42, Seira7 wrote:
    got it the minute they posted it - been waiting patiently for years! I even have an actual copy of TOP for ps...been holding onto it for nostalgias sake or so I thought....

I dont really like the new tales games with the cutesy 3-d graphics/costumes and choices of : really easy, easy, normal, a bit hard, maybe hard - pfft

give me TOP over that crap anyday man, i find it challenging without hard mode enabled XD. Im so happy they came out with this patch! I love all the ps incarnations. But this one the most...thanks for the post thought, everyone should play this.
    Get Abyss, and play unknown mode. And rejoice. The first random enemy you're forced to fight in the game? Going all out, it takes 25~35 minutes. >_>; FOR A PIG.

I have the GBA remake, the game is good but Dark Blade is hard to do. <.<
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

On 2008-02-02 08:17, SATatami wrote:
    On 2008-02-01 22:42, Seira7 wrote:

Get Abyss, and play unknown mode. And rejoice. The first random enemy you're forced to fight in the game? Going all out, it takes 25~35 minutes. >_>; FOR A PIG.
    Abyss' unknown mode was a little overdone. It's not even hard most of the time. The battles just take an unbearably long time.

Play the Tales of Destiny remake on chaos mode if you want a challenge where the enemies don't have 9999999 defense.