Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I aint your 'mate

I was just wondering if anyone else had found people exploiting the s+10 glitch. And how you knew.

we just found a guy in Uni 4 at Tenora doing the glitch...he had damn near maxed out his $$$ and had a pallet of all s-ranks with high grinds and at least 35% elemental attributes...including a 42% Kan Yu....sad that since he was reported he will get banned...and those weapons will *poof*

mwa haa haa

It's a simulator, dummy! LutherK's Avatar

I would have totally done the same thing, but you got to it first

I love you for the fact that you did it though <3

I terminate them on sight.

Wow. good job. now what if that character was actually legit. I have seen it.

you just banned an undeserving person.

Your little band of "Justice League" wanna be's are annoying, not to mention rude and harrasing. just a little something to toss out there and gnaw on.

I aint your 'mate

Sonic Team might be ridiculous but if they ban someone on 1 complaint with out looking into it...they are worse than we thought...and i wasn't out looking for anyone...HE WAS YELLING IT....so why don't you jump down off that high horse of yours and STFU k? thanks

ta ta

So, how do you know they were actually doing the glitch?

Don't tell me because of his weapons either. It's possible to synth them legitimately, you know. A lot of Meseta would be shady, but some people out there are stupid enough to spend ridiculous meseta for rare items. Did you see him run from shop to grinder shop and have an abnormal amount of meseta afterwards?

I aint your 'mate

On 2008-02-03 01:57, Artea wrote:
    So, how do you know they were actually doing the glitch?

Don't tell me because of his weapons either. It's possible to synth them legitimately, you know. A lot of Meseta would be shady, but some people out there are stupid enough to spend ridiculous meseta for rare items. Did you see him run from shop to grinder shop and have an abnormal amount of meseta afterwards?
    i would like to direct you to the post above yours...to be more exact the "yelling it" part...he was flaunting the fact that he was doing it and we watched him run from the grind counter to the delivery and repeat several times...everytime he dellivered making some cocky comment...so yea...I am pretty sure that there was no doubt that HE in face was dupeing

look, sega will ban on one report if they have reason to believe it. If the person was unjustly banned and talks to Sega with their head on their shoulders, not filled with rage or whatever, and asks sega to politely look into things deeper, the person will most likely get their account back

Simply put, feel free to report people, if they did nothing wrong, it shouldn't matter much.

THE JACKEL

On 2008-01-31 00:32, Aviva wrote:
    I was just wondering if anyone else had found people exploiting the s+10 glitch. And how you knew.

we just found a guy in Uni 4 at Tenora doing the glitch...he had damn near maxed out his $$$ and had a pallet of all s-ranks with high grinds and at least 35% elemental attributes...including a 42% Kan Yu....sad that since he was reported he will get banned...and those weapons will *poof*

mwa haa haa
    Ok... Maxed out money is 1 thing, but my friend has a pallet full of Crea Doubles all 46% all Different Attribute with 5 grinds. Some 5/10 some 5/8 but w/e. He had those before the glitch was world wide known, And he did'nt do the Glitch. (5 Grinds in my opinion Qualify as high grinds)

Cast/M, 150
    Beast/F, 86
    Newman/M, 110
    Beast/M, 101

Taking A Break From PSU

max meseta is easy. when you grind a weapon and it breaks it moves to the top of the inventory. so you then deliver the broken weapons to your common box so you dont accidently grind a 0/9 weapon. that is if you want a ?/10. whose to say this kid wasnt doing that.