the mechgun glitch, some people love it and others hate it and the people that use it. i used to us it before aoti and after i stopped useing it becouse i thought that i mite as well lvl my other usefull pa's sins ST would be getting rid of the glitch anyway. I've lvled almost all my pa's now. i want to know is there any sign that ST will be getting rid of the glitch any time soon?

anyone have any ideas/thoughts about it or heard anything at all?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: steely on 2008-01-22 17:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: steely on 2008-01-22 18:02 ]</font>

The thing is, the way the glitch is performed now, it would be almost impossible to eliminate without causing a huge problem with quick item selecting.

The HUcast with balls of aluminium

What glitch is this?

On 2008-01-22 18:02, GoldRidley wrote:
    It involves machineguns and @&%$! $*#!ing $*@1heads. That's all you - or anyone - needs to know.

I just wished Sega would notice what everyone else seems to see.

(EDITED TO REMOVE RAGE INDUCED PROFANITY YES THAT IS WHAT I THINK OF YOU MG GLITCHERS)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GoldRidley on 2008-01-22 18:07 ]</font>

Saw a vid of it... Complete cheese... No wonder you online guys are bitching about it. Completely ruins team play...

it really does . ive seen a lvl 99 run the moatub event mission B in 20 mins .it ridicules

On 2008-01-22 18:22, steely wrote:
    it really does . ive seen a lvl 99 run the moatub event mission B in 20 mins .it ridicules
    Well, you'd have to discribe the difficulty of the motoab event mission to me. Offline only.

On 2008-01-22 18:22, steely wrote:
    Wow, it took a level 99 that long? That is pretty ridiculous.

I watched a video of a person demostrating how to do the MG glitch on Youtube. I don't make a big deal about it though I haven't seen anyone use it however a person mentioned it and then disbanded when he realized that none of use use that glitch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Noblewine on 2008-01-22 21:01 ]</font>
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

ONLY NONE RANGERS ARE COMPLAINING LOL.RANGERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!