Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i heard it was a 2 day suspension but i just read the official website.

the people that i knew of were being pretty flippant about it and even wanted to glitch because they were only gonna be suspended for 2 days.

just wow.

Thank god I never learned how to glitch... Some call it lazyness, I call it self-preservation, lol.

On 2008-02-02 03:48, DavidNel wrote:
    Thank god I never learned how to glitch... Some call it lazyness, I call it self-preservation, lol.
    someone kept trying to get me to do it, i just thought it was meh, but i never expected this

As Long as it dosent end up Like PSO lol.Sega Is doing a good Job,I hope they aint banning the wrong ppl though,that would suck
    Have you ever danced
    with the devil by the
    pale moonlight...

it says nothing, other than what they sed last week about bans, ie 48 hr then SoA deciding further action.

i for one got banned i hope itsjust a 48 hr or my kan yu and zagza will just disappear along with my twin tornados.

yes i accept i did the glitch enuf so i had some grinders for myself. i never sold them nor the weapons i ground/intended to grind, with them.
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

On 2008-02-02 03:58, darthplagis wrote:
    it says nothing, other than what they sed last week about bans, ie 48 hr then SoA deciding further action.

i for one got banned i hope itsjust a 48 hr or my kan yu and zagza will just disappear along with my twin tornados.

yes i accept i did the glitch enuf so i had some grinders for myself. i never sold them nor the weapons i ground/intended to grind, with them.
    when you try to sign in and it says "Your access to Phantasy star universe is currently dissable." then youre permanent banned. you will need to talk to the GMs and tell them you didnt glitch massively and hope they unban you

The 48h ban were based on reports, then Sega checked the logs and found them guilty or not to permanent ban them or to free them if they were innocent.

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/...php?item=nid25

Grinder Duplication Exploit
    Obviously now everyone is aware there is an item duplication exploit in the game, most obviously on the Xbox 360 although it may be on the PC or PS2 as well.

We have been investigating this issue for a few weeks, and some people might have heard that we had suspended about a dozen suspected accounts before Sonic Team was able to zero in on the logs of the cheaters and report them to the GMs. We released the accounts that were only guilty of buying and selling duplicated items and permanently banned the known cheaters.

Last night the secret method to duplicate items was published and we have been forced to suspend 26 more accounts, maybe more before the exploit method is removed.

As we have warned in an in game message, please be aware that we are suspending accounts for at least 48 hours that we suspect are using the glitch. Further actions including permanent bans will be determined by Sonic Team.

We just got a list of cheaters from Sonic team and have banned 30 accounts on the Xbox 360 and 2 accounts on PS2/PC, all of which were confirmed as exploiting the glitch massively.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shishi-O on 2008-02-02 04:29 ]</font>

yeah like i said, nothing new on perma ban shishi-o

cheers dingo it appears ive been perma banned, funny tho it happened at the update so i was not one of those in the post mentioned above as it was posted B4 the update took place (yes i was signed in till the update kicked in). if thats the case im really offended, i only i did the damn thing twice. as i sed i never sold any and only ground weaps i intended to keep for myself. i do accept a temp ban is fitting but a perma when ppl had 4 chars with shops full of them they shud be the perma ban PPL

i'll have to hammer the GM's on monday. even just to let me give my weapons to my friends. hello FFXI
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter