Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

On 2008-02-02 09:59, Dhylec wrote:
    why should it be modded? ;o
    Because it's disruptive on my forums lul.

Next to your coffee machine, drinking your coffee

On 2008-02-02 12:22, Nitro_Vordex wrote:
    On 2008-02-02 11:23, TalonKitsune wrote:

Wrong topic.
    its okay though its FKL
    Hey guys, want to see a magic trick? *disappears for a few years*

now this is a fascinating, if not taboo, topic.

sad fact is that most men have never really witnessed a true version of this. This is due to many different factors, however, not least due to the fact that most men simply don't care. It's not only men that are at fault, but complicit/manipulative women who fake one for the sake of faking one and the merits they feel they could draw from such an activity.

Wish i could discuss this more at length but even the lax censorship rules in this forum secion wouldn't be too pleased with such talk methinks. Already held back info pertaining to certain forms of british media and their prohibitions, a certain conspiracy to hide such in other forms of international media, along with more descriptive analases on the true form of the nature of this beast.

/serious talk for serious topic

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cel on 2008-02-02 13:44 ]</font>
    "There is nothing new under the Sun."
    -Ecclesiastes

High pope of the discordians

I would say that's just, biological/medicinic knowledge.
    O.k the benefit of this knowledge may be questionable.
    But how knows?

However i'm swiss, so maybe i can't understand what problems amercians have with this.
    Maybe, i don't even want, to understand it.

Just think about one thing:
    If sex is wrong, you have to be wrong to, because you are a product of sex.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KojiroAK on 2008-02-02 20:53 ]</font>

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

I see nothing rule breaking here. Just some stuff you Copy And Pasted off Wikipedia.

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

People seem to missing the point of this topic. He's not asking you if it is offensive or not on THIS forum. Instead he's telling you it is considered disruptive on a board that he mods. Personally, this doesn't seem too disruptive and would be covered in a high school sex ed class so most of your vistors would have already known or heard said info. If there needs to be a punishment given then I say delete the topic with the aforementioned content in question and give the user a verbal warning. The next offenses results in a supension. Repeated offenses lead to an ban.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2008-02-02 21:57 ]</font>

On 2008-02-02 21:55, Shadowpawn wrote:
    People seem to missing the point of this topic. He's not asking you if it is offensive or not on THIS forum. Instead he's telling you it is considered disruptive on a board that he mods. Personally, this doesn't seem too disruptive and would be covered in a high school sex ed class so most of your vistors would have already known or heard said info. If there needs to be a punishment given then I say delete the topic with the aforementioned content in question and give the user a verbal warning. The next offenses results in a supension. Repeated offenses lead to an ban.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2008-02-02 21:57 ]</font>
    Aye. That's what I was considering doing. However, the subject fascinates me, so I'll let it slide a little longer... >_>

Is it from a forum you moderate?
    Did it add to any discussion or was it posted as a first post/topic creation?

Guess the age of most users on the site and possibly move to a hidden/archive area/forum and essentially label it as spam. Punishment as well would be based on the user group.

On 2008-02-02 22:18, Ketchup345 wrote:
    Is it from a forum you moderate?
    Did it add to any discussion or was it posted as a first post/topic creation?

Guess the age of most users on the site and possibly move to a hidden/archive area/forum and essentially label it as spam. Punishment as well would be based on the user group.
    Eh, yeah, it's pretty smallscale though. It did add to the discussion but it was kinda out there, ya know?

I'd say they're mainly teenagers, though. I just gave a verbal punishment as well as putting it in a spoilers box as suggested that the others who respond to it with similar posts do the same. Does that sound about right? That way, the main audience (the teenagers and adults) can talk about said subject without reasonably offending the younger audience...

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

On 2008-02-02 11:23, TalonKitsune wrote:

If only this worked on forums.