Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

as i recall sega caught a whole bunch of people doing it but they didnt do anything because the 3/4 of the 360 population would of been gone as for wear less than a 1/4 of 360s population done the glitch were ban but that is still not far just because sega was scard of loseing there business they decide to keep the mg but ban grinder glitchers

About 258 people got banned from the grinder glitch (as i heard from the main site) and i agree the mg glitch doesnt hurt anyone and people who do it in parties and the people who mind, end up leaving so it doesnt matter.

Avenged Sevenfold 4 Life

realize this is old but the grinder glitch messed up the entire and yes i said entire market of grinders c-s wepons c-s and definitly made people who got away with it have alot of money now granted i did benifit in the end of the glitch because i bought grinders for very very cheap but i was in the busniss of a+10s so i lost a couple mil.. NEWMAN ACROTECHER FTW

Nice job necro-bumping this you idiot.

On 2008-03-24 13:57, Shiba1227 wrote:
    What a way to join Pso-W, 2 posts and people already know what kind of idiot YOU are. The other person may be new to the internets, and doesnt know any better. (Although if he had read the stickies he would know not to do this so...yeah that was dumb of him.)

But guess what, you posted in this too, which just brings it back to the top. And even though it was a necro-bumps, it's not like it killed any new topics.
    Topics are rarely made in here and seeing as this topic was still this high after that period of inactivity, I can imagine that a topic on the bottom of this page hasn't been used for well over 2 months. So guess what? whoop-de-fricken-doo he bumped it. OH NOES WE GOTTA BURN HIM!!!!11
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

The Original Space Cowboy
    I could be two-steppin, or ravin' to trance...

On 2008-03-24 14:09, Ryan113 wrote:
    What a way to join Pso-W, 2 posts and people already know what kind of idiot YOU are. The other person may be new to the internets, and doesnt know any better. (Although if he had read the stickies he would know not to do this so...yeah that was dumb of him.)

But guess what, you posted in this too, which just brings it back to the top. And even though it was a necro-bumps, it's not like it killed any new topics.
    Topics are rarely made in here and seeing as this topic was still this high after that period of inactivity, I can imagine that a topic on the bottom of this page hasn't been used for well over 2 months. So guess what? whoop-de-fricken-doo he bumped it. OH NOES WE GOTTA BURN HIM!!!!11
    Okay, nice way to flame someone for telling them off due to necrobump, something nobody on the internet really likes. Btw, congratulations on proving yourself the idiot.

Whoop-de-fricken-doo he flamed a necrobumper! OH NOES! KILL IT WITH FIRE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ueno54
    Force: Fireball go!

Ranger: Launcher state yip yip

Hunter: *dies*

I like it.

PROVEN WRONG/10

On 2008-03-24 15:13, Ragnarok_ wrote:
    On 2008-03-24 14:09, Ryan113 wrote:

Okay, nice way to flame someone for telling them off due to necrobump, something nobody on the internet really likes. Btw, congratulations on proving yourself the idiot.

Whoop-de-fricken-doo he flamed a necrobumper! OH NOES! KILL IT WITH FIRE!
    I smell a loser who tries to talk like others. oh boy. And the necro bump doesnt matter because this topic was STILL NEAR THE TOP OF THIS PAGE! It really does-not-matter. OH NOES!! BURN THE IDIOT WHO THINKS HE'S SMART!
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

You both know flaming is against forum rules, so it is my recommendation you both cease and let the matter drop before a higher power decides to handle the situation.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe