Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    just got rickroll'd

PSU is easy and fun

I got into it easily, and you will enjoy iit.

although, coming off of FFXI, youre going to feel like this game is really simple at first. (I did)

On 2008-02-03 13:00, Yawn wrote:
    Hello everyone!

I was just wondering, is this MMORPG very hard to get into? I played the demo of it before it was released and it was pretty fun, but I told myself that I would wait until it was a little further developed to buy it.

Well, turns out I forgot about it, and now I am afraid that it may be too late too start, let me explain this thought.

I recently quit FFXI (horrid game) after playing for two years. And I have to say, that if a new player tried to start now, they would be screwed by the economy and no "low level players".

Is that the same thing going on in PSU? Is it hard to get use to the game mechanics? Just a few questions before I buy it.

Feel free to add anything else, I really appreciate it! Thank you very much!

/bow
    make friends, the game is cake aterwards.

i got a friend that gives shyte away, to newbies, actually most a my friends are like that.

they are why i still play.

I don't mind playing with you if you get the 360 one. I still have some pretty low level characters (they're all 20+ but it doesn't matter I can PL you if you want) and I only started like a month ago (altough I wanted it when the game came out)
    If you're fast enough you can get to lvl50 before the event is over/removed (I think it's this weeks thursday)

GT: FluffyChan

Characters:
    lvl 99, newman ft/at
    lvl 49, human fighgunner
    lvl 28, beast ff
    lvl 22, cast ranger
    I'm planning to level my CAST soon...2day or tomorrow, i'm having a friend of mine help me. We wouldn't mind if someone joined even if he/she is new to the game.

Yea i came to PSU off FFXI which I had been playing since 1 month after US release. PSU does seem simple but it is a lot more fun then just sitting there waiting for a spell/ability cooldown and waiting for your character to attack. Your constantly in the frey executing actions. Its a lot easier to get into the game and its very nice having such in depth characterization. No more 20 people who look exactly like you, heh.
    PC/PS2
    Hiraisho - Lv.150 (Wartecher 20, Fortetecher 14, Acrotecher 19)
    Vequi - Lv.150 (Protranser 19, Guntecher 20)
    Saibura - Lv.83 (Acrofighter 10, Fighgunner 5)

Come to PSU. I recently started a newman character (360 servers), and I've had no issues getting groups. It's lightyears more player friendly than FFXI which punishes their subscribers on a daily basis (I'm saying that game is terrible).

As stated by everyone before, PSU is extremely easy to get into. It sounds like you have a 360 available, since you played the demo, and should you join, right now is your best choice, if you want to get some easy money and levels. The 360 servers still have the Winter Event which gives you great EXP, so you will be able to level up quite a bit, while also still learning how to get the most out of the game.

Either way, enjoy the game!
    Xtian | Small Wonder | Ari | Madus