Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=68812

Grinder Duplication Exploit Final Update:

We have decided to keep the 281 bans we announced last week permanent. To clear up any confusion about your account and billing status these will be reported to Microsoft, but SEGA is not asking them to do anything else with the information.

After more thought and deliberation we unfortunately had to base our final decision on the need to put our resources and time to help other users and solve other problems. While a permanent ban for one time offenders is harsh, we can not give you all equal and fair appeals based on what you did with the items you duplicated or previous problems.

Please be aware that there is little other then account banning that we can use to police this game, especially on the Xbox 360 where players can not be identified by or contacted by SEGA. We are painfully aware of our own limitations in this matter, but still feel that a mass banning of item duplicators will be better for the game at this point then doing nothing. We have not given up on this game and have a lot of work ahead of us to keep the improvements coming.

So if i am reading the above statment correct me and alot of other players are getting banned for doing this even if they were banned for just buying and selling ... kind off harsh dont ya think ... owch

[url]

Good. They (meaning you) got just what they (meaning you, again) deserved.

Yo, mad support...drink a quart then bamboo Itchee's Avatar

Nope. Everyone banned got what they deserved.
    I applaude ST for not caving in and letting them back in...it shows they actually care about PSU.
    Itchee: PSP2 - RAcast

Master of Classes

I guess they shouldn't buy or sell glitched grinders.. like old saying goes play with fire you will get burned.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GuardianElite on 2008-02-05 14:19 ]</font>

yea i know >.>

because temp. ban couldn't possibly make me wanna stop >.> lol they HAVE to go straight to perm~!

So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

I think the punishment fits the crime perfectly. You break the ToS, they have the right to ban you permanently.

Permenant is for hackers and Multiple offences.
    IMO

lol i bought and sold about 20 to take advantage i agree i should be banned but permanant lol ... well thats not for me to decide .

Oh, please. It's not like they banned gamertags. For 360 users, at least, they merely killed your characters. Get a new HL? >.>

Yo, mad support...drink a quart then bamboo Itchee's Avatar

On 2008-02-05 14:21, Emperor-666 wrote:
    Permenant is for hackers and Multiple offences.
    IMO
    Wrong. Permanent is for whatever ST sees fit.

Read the Terms of Service if you are confused.
    Itchee: PSP2 - RAcast