Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Okay, i have had PSU for about a year now (I got it at the start of bruce runs) and im really close to quitting. Ever since the 1up event S ranks, i think have been dropping to much. i spent 4 mill on a halarod when sealab was good. (back when 4 mil was alot of money) then 1up comes out. i lost about 3.6 mil on that halarod. i remember when s ranks where rare. any techer that doesnt have a halarod now are called noobs. i mean really i think the ID number are at 30073000 or somewhere around there and they even have S ranks now. im just hoping that 14 and 15 star weapons/armor wont drop like the 10 and 11 stars. i was just wondering if anyone thought the same

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NightHawk135 on 2008-02-09 14:00 ]</font>

i joined a week ago and i have 4 mil, cati power S rank armor, 3 S ranks and an 11* bow
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

My ponit >.> im sorry but i wasnt lvl 20 after 3 weeks

there was a kid who bought something for max meseta 1 MONTH AFTER HE JOINED! wtf >.<
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

On 2008-02-09 14:01, NightHawk135 wrote:

Yeah, its too easy now. Especially with the blatant boosting of MP payouts. Compare Plains Overlord S to, say, Ice Caves S.

It took quite a bit of play to get to force 10 when things started, running Plains Overlord, but I could do it in ONE RUN now. Absolutely wrong.
    Coming Soon!

Lieutenant Colonel of the 6th Armored Division

The key is to try to predict the behavior of the economy. Easier said than done, I know, but if you don't try you might as well throw all your money into the guardian fountain.

Pay attention to the JP updates, see what's going on in item drops and valuables. If demand sky rockets on an a particular item over there then there is a very high probability it will happen on our servers. If an item plummets in value, I mean like plummeting off mount everest bad, then you better get off your ass and start selling. Don't be eager to jump to a trade right off but be sure you know what you're getting for and how far it will go in value.

A little economics 101 for you. Conservatism can go a long way.

On 2008-02-09 14:06, Randomness wrote:

Yeah, its too easy now. Especially with the blatant boosting of MP payouts. Compare Plains Overlord S to, say, Ice Caves S.

It took quite a bit of play to get to force 10 when things started, running Plains Overlord, but I could do it in ONE RUN now. Absolutely wrong.
    You lie. It's impossible to get to force level 10 in one run of anything.

On 2008-02-09 14:06, Randomness wrote:

yeah, really i had about 800 hours before i hit level 80 (when it was level cap) then i started a new char and i hit lvl 80 in 3 days >.>

On 2008-02-09 14:04, pikachief wrote:
    there was a kid who bought something for max meseta 1 MONTH AFTER HE JOINED! wtf >.<
    Your point?

On 2008-02-09 14:16, RACast_Raiden wrote:
    On 2008-02-09 14:04, pikachief wrote:
    Your point?
    99million is almost impossible for anyone to make on our servers...

Even if you have 20 million people value that...
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17