Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i was playing the Famitsu cup today and we were literally a couple of footsteps away from the finish point, till guess what happened, i noticed my teammates were not moving, then i got that chill down my spine that the game just disconnected on me AGAIN !. i also lost the Guilty Light whick i had unequiped, and all the damn EXP points that i had gotten, i am fed up with this shit, and i am refusing to play online till SEGA fix this blasted problem.

Shut up. You could have got worse than an FSOD, how bout a corrupted memory card? Besides, get urself a Red Scorpio, better than guilty lights.

i <3 html

i dont think you lose exp if you disconnect =, or your weapons...wtf are you talking about, you mean FSOD?

1. What the hell is FSOD
    2. And i didnt get the experience i got in the Famitsu battle cause it didnt save
    3. This shit happens all the time
    4. How am i gonna get a Red Scorpion ?, u wanna gimme one ?

FSOD = Frozen Screen Of Death

Its when your screen freezes and you can't do anything so you have to reset your GC.

I would give you one, but I don't have one. The reason I'd give you one is because my HL expires Feb 5th.

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

4. Beat some Caves monsters on Ult.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

On 2003-01-15 19:35, krayziegunts wrote:
    i was playing the Famitsu cup today and we were literally a couple of footsteps away from the finish point, till guess what happened, i noticed my teammates were not moving, then i got that chill down my spine that the game just disconnected on me AGAIN !. i also lost the Guilty Light whick i had unequiped, and all the damn EXP points that i had gotten, i am fed up with this shit, and i am refusing to play online till SEGA fix this blasted problem.
    You're ISP is the problem, not sega.

On 2003-01-15 19:36, ChronoTrigga wrote:
    Shut up. You could have got worse than an FSOD, how bout a corrupted memory card? Besides, get urself a Red Scorpio, better than guilty lights.
    Stop being an a-hole.

You loose EXP pts unless you pipe up to Pioneer 2, because the game is being saved anytime you use a teleport. You'll loose enequipped items, but not gained EXP points.

So, when you see your team mates freezing, try to cast RYUKER and jump into the teleporter as soon as you can.

On 2003-01-16 03:32, neko-chan wrote:
    You loose EXP pts unless you pipe up to Pioneer 2, because the game is being saved anytime you use a teleport. You'll loose enequipped items, but not gained EXP points.

So, when you see your team mates freezing, try to cast RYUKER and jump into the teleporter as soon as you can.
    thanks but i already know that strategy, but i was unable to do it because it was a quest and u cant use a telepipe in a quest, and im mad cause i reached so damn far in the Famitsu Cup, and im only at lv. 51 so i cant go to ultimate to get a guilty light