Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I have had bad experiences with V-Day in the past. For example, my ex dumping me the very week of it, then going out with my best friend on V-Day. That was my experience.

Fortunately, this year is different I finally have a reason to enjoy the day and a girl to call my Valentine!

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

I've decided to sit on the grass for the 4 hours between my classes to watch people and enjoy the nice overcast it's supposed to be tomorrow. Sure I'll be alone, but I'll be enjoying the day.

yesterday, i bought someone a shirt.

then scribbled one of my old favourite sketches around it; a rose with one wing and one leaf. rose around the upper left shoulder area, and the wing underlining, and the leaf was on the other corner. I dunno. I had fun making it, but I don't know how long that sharpie's going to last on it though :3

today, I got a few homemade chocolate fondants in return. and an orange. and a letter. with scribbles and pretty drawings.

I gave the shirt yesterday to wear today. and i got the chocolate today 'cause I won't be tomorrow (internship). 'cause we're cool like that. gah, too much gifting and not enough hugging ._.;

I shall do nothing except enjoy my friends &family. (//_^)

my friend specifically told me do nothing for V-day.

So i bought her a card and mailed it to her

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Absolutely, positively the MOST unlucky person!!! Raine_Loire's Avatar

Yeah I told Laguna not to get me anything also. I'm hoping for that frog... since he has to go to the range all day to qualify, though, I doubt he'll have time to buy anything... I like that he knows a gift is expected even when I say no, though. RIBBIT!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

This day is just a way to earn money for the economy. you could act like this any day of the year, but apparently it's an excuse. This has go tto be the ONLY day Idon't like, except for Friday the 13th. For obvious reasons.

On 2008-02-13 14:44, Nitro_Vordex wrote:
    This day is just a way to earn money for the economy. you could act like this any day of the year, but apparently it's an excuse. This has go tto be the ONLY day Idon't like, except for Friday the 13th. For obvious reasons.
    it didn't start out as a corporate event, so theres no reason to dismiss it. I always make-my-own cards anyways etc. Many people in this thread have little personal gifts too, so its not so bad.
    I'm straight, so what?

I must have a curse or something...because every time when its around V-day I'm usually just been dumped...or dumped someone.>.>

the only good thing happening on V-day is that Step Up 2 comes out woooottt!!!!!!!!!! (even though its gonna follow the same plot as every other dance movie)

It's a sad day for lovers in Saudi Arabia. Valentine's Day has been banned!

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!