Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I remember joining a random party in Parum. Before I joined them I was booted off of previous parties for no apparent reason. I was pissed off until I came across this one group. Their party name was "Anyone can join." There were 5 members and turned out they all had mics. Right when I got there I heard them all laughing and then it suddenly stopped. One of them kept calling my name and I responded "Yeah?" This girl asked me such a stupid question. Here it was "What would you do if you woke and found a condom in your ass?" I replied "What?" "Wrong answer" she said and in a matter of seconds I was booted off. But hey, who would want to be in party like that anyway.

Not only that I remember joining another party. Including me there were 4 in total. 2 with mics and turns out that they were a couple too. While me and this other guy were there helping out. We didnt say anything. Just let them have their love chat. Now as the kind people we were we decided to wait for them before we advance into the next room. Then all of the sudden while I waiting the guy disappears and the bf says "Why'd you boot him off?" The girl replied "Because I want to." Ends it with a giggle and at that moment I knew I was next. What do you know, she booted me off too. wtf. What is up with these people?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nero_Sparda on 2008-02-14 18:49 ]</font>

One time I joined a party in AMF and as soon as I joined someone said GTFO! and kicked me. it only happened once, though, the only other kick was I got stuck on a load screen for two full minutes on winter event, so they kicked me so they could continue.

I usually try to get to get to know the people after I run the same mission twice. However it's alot easy if you just start your own party, that way you can boot someone. You have control.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

moral of the story: most weak people with power let it go to their heads. probably because they lack no power in their real life, so it gives them this high to feel that they can be selective on who is in their group to feel good about themselves. it's like those normally timid people that have to drive aggressively to compensate for their suppressed aggression in real life. such is the sign of an unfit leader

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

On 2008-02-16 01:11, BlaizeYES wrote:
    moral of the story: most weak people with power let it go to their heads. probably because they lack no power in their real life, so it gives them this high to feel that they can be selective on who is in their group to feel good about themselves. it's like those normally timid people that have to drive aggressively to compensate for their suppressed aggression in real life. such is the sign of an unfit leader
    Couldn't put it any better.

*clunk clunk clunk*

BlaizeYES: hope you dont mind, but i sigged you in another forum
    Starting over on Xbox360!

CLOBBERSAURUS beast F Lvl 40 PT 3
    HK119 cast F Lvl 10 ranger...

On 2008-02-14 18:46, Nero_Sparda wrote:
    I remember joining a random party in Parum. Before I joined them I was booted off of previous parties for no apparent reason. I was pissed off until I came across this one group. Their party name was "Anyone can join." There were 5 members and turned out they all had mics. Right when I got there I heard them all laughing and then it suddenly stopped. One of them kept calling my name and I responded "Yeah?" This girl asked me such a stupid question. Here it was "What would you do if you woke and found a condom in your ass?" I replied "What?" "Wrong answer" she said and in a matter of seconds I was booted off. But hey, who would want to be in party like that anyway.

Not only that I remember joining another party. Including me there were 4 in total. 2 with mics and turns out that they were a couple too. While me and this other guy were there helping out. We didnt say anything. Just let them have their love chat. Now as the kind people we were we decided to wait for them before we advance into the next room. Then all of the sudden while I waiting the guy disappears and the bf says "Why'd you boot him off?" The girl replied "Because I want to." Ends it with a giggle and at that moment I knew I was next. What do you know, she booted me off too. wtf. What is up with these people?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nero_Sparda on 2008-02-14 18:49 ]</font>
    Oh my. Well all I can say is, learn to solo some. Theres some areas that are fairly easy(Sakura Blast).

Though I said I only solo now, but I also only play with people in the IRC channel. No more random parties, and your experience just proves that every party joined is a possible chance of being kicked for no reason, or a stupid reason.

I guess people want to be this way and make the game seem like a desert. Well then. So be it.

I don't know wtf is wrong with this community. None of this mess was going on in PSO.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Of all time i have played, i don´t think i ever have booted one people.
    If i do feel the party members i play with is annoying i tend to make excuses to leave but never boot.

But there is a difference of being annoyed then pissing me off..and that takes alot!
    Then i probably boot someone..luckily i have never gotten that in my entire PSU online gaming time. XP
    All peps i have met most of the time is really really nice.

[PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

That sucks. I hate talking when I'm in a random party.