Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Update?

Well i translated the JP site of our update it said something about the Offering box on Neudaiz but ST said nothing will be added on the English site which is here. So can someone clarify or did i translate wrong?

(I originally posted on PSU.com)
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

Was gonna post a link to the post with the 2/15 xblock update, but gonna have to let you search for it on your own. There is a post about update for this friday.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sasamichan on 2008-02-14 05:36 ]</font>

I guess you never even bothered to read what i said becuase that link doesent help me at all unless heres something referring to the offering box on Neudaiz.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

Guess no offering box update for you then.

On 2008-02-14 05:39, Sasamichan wrote:
    Guess no offering box update for you then.
    Wow you dont have to be so meen, i am just saying on the Japaneses site they mentioned something about the offering bow on Neudaiz, i was asking if someone can translate that part correctly becuase i may have miss read something.

Just checked it out, and it says that Shitenkaku's offering box will have new additions, so you were right.

Thank you so much EspioKaos, you are very kind for helping me out.

Hi o_o