How can people know the exact numbers for set bonuses? Is there something I can look at on a screen to see them for myself?

There is a chart with them both here and on psu-pedia with set bonus info. But you can't actaully see the bonus in the game outside of whatever damage or defense increase you can see when in combat. But nothing on the menus or anything giving you exact numbers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-02-14 12:20 ]</font>

Perfect Bible.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

On 2008-02-14 12:17, Googlebonker wrote:
    How can people know the exact numbers for set bonuses? Is there something I can look at on a screen to see them for myself?
    The set bonus numbers came from the Perfect Bible. It'd be almost impossible to get the stats through in-game testing since most boosts are fairly negligible.