Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

Okay, this certainly can't be a coincidence. First I have a mad katz controller. Used it for TWO YEARS. Then I started playing PSU. The controller broke. Okay then. I got another controller, stopped playing PSU, and came back. Broke a week after. NOW... here I am again, with another controller that's breaking, and I'm left going WTF? The problem is it'll disconnect constantly, and eventually stop working altogether... That's all fine and dandy with PSU, since it reconnects, but most programs DON'T and it's a major pain in the ass. How can I fix this? =X And is anyone having the same problems?

EDIT: btw I got this controller abut 5 weeks ago.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SATatami on 2008-02-15 17:50 ]</font>

Oh, i'd love to help. so here is some advice and my opinions.

MadKats sucks at hardware. everything they make is BS. don't buy it even thought it cheap.

PC controllers are a hard thing to buy. most of them break really easy and have problems with games.

my advice is to go down to a target or walmart and pick out a 15$ (depends on where you live, Mine was 9.99) Logitech dual action mock PS2 controller. that's what i used for PSu and all my games, It works well with an windows XP OS (not sure about others) It's a USB type and very durable. I've had mine for almost 3 years, and it's fallen off the desk and been stepped on many many times... I love this thing.

there you go. I can offer no more help.

That's what I got now, and that's what's BREAKING. >_<; I swear, this has got to be more than a coincidence. 3 computers, 3 controllers, and they all break WHILE I'm playing PSU. =/

Logitech Rumblepad 2 is great

oh, I see. well then. I'm sorry I couldn't help

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bael on 2008-02-15 18:28 ]</font>

Had the same problem with my Nyko Air Flow too, actually. Every now and then my character would stop responding, I'd hear the Windows' USB connect/disconnect sound, then it would start working again. Sound familiar?

I've had my new Logitech Chillstream since the end of Winter Festa Break whosawhatsit, and no problems since. I would actually consider it being your USB in port, but I know next to nothing about hardware, so I should probably just keep my mouth shut. >_>

Get an adapter to use a PS2 controller.

Oh, yeah, I had an airflow and moved onto a chillstream too, having the EXACT same problem. Now I have like... a Dual Action rumble thing... and that's breaking too... I don't get it. I checked it though, it doesn't seem to be the USB port... =/

Switch to keybaord?
    o_O
    O_o

On 2008-02-15 18:53, icewyrm wrote:
    Switch to keybaord?
    o_O
    O_o
    I can't aim attacks worth a crap on KB, making the gunner class impossible for me to play. =X