Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

On 2008-02-15 18:48, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
    Get an adapter to use a PS2 controller.
    I second that motion. My PSone controller has held out on me for my PC/Xbox/Gamecube/PS2 gaming needs for longer than I can count.

I find it surprising that you would get several Logitech that all break since Logitech is know for their quality. Unfortunately without being able to actually see the PC it can be hard to diagnose the problem. I would say try using the controller on a different PC and see if it does the same thing. If it works fine on another PC use a different USB port. If its still an issue no matter which port you use then try using a different device (printer or something) and see if that has similar problems. If it doesn't then I would say there is some type of software/hardware conflict with that game pad.

As for other controllers to use you could try a 360 controller. I know several people who use them without any problems but then again I know people who use the same controller as you without problems lol.

On 2008-02-15 18:58, SATatami wrote:
    On 2008-02-15 18:53, icewyrm wrote:
    Switch to keybaord?
    o_O
    O_o
    I can't aim attacks worth a crap on KB, making the gunner class impossible for me to play. =X
    You don't need to aim really, you just face one direction and align your shots by strafing.
    Coming Soon!

I've had the same Nyko Air-Flo since long before buying PSU, used it in my MAME days. Still works.

If anything I'd say the voltage out of your USB ports is screwing something up, not the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Krltplps on 2008-02-15 21:08 ]</font>
    I live in the weak and the wounded.