On 2008-02-18 07:44, beatrixkiddo wrote:
    It looks like Madam's Umbrella. It's a reference to PSO. Paradi Cataract looks like Divine Punishment. It's a reference to PSO. They don't have to make everything exactly the same as it was in PSO. You're a poor troll.
    ...wait for it....

LOL!

Notice: This topic was originally part of Alright, I don't get it...new PM devices?

It looks like Madam's Umbrella. It's a reference to PSO. Paradi Cataract looks like Divine Punishment. It's a reference to PSO. They don't have to make everything exactly the same as it was in PSO. You're a poor troll.
    loL!

keep digging! here is how you can use words correctly:

"it acts like heavens punisher but it drops ice."

i never said they had to be the same. why did you write about that? you said it was hp from pso. but apparently that's not what you meant. it is hard to know what someone is saying when they don't mean what they say. sorry?

"you're a poor troll" = epic lulz

you're a poor source of information. and a poor writer, apparently. and a bit defensive. and you seem not to be very pleasant. >.> but that's ok, because i am and i like everybody even if they are internet message board brave jerks.

LOL. so you can be mean and misunderstanding and i dont' care. i am going to go listen to fischerspooner now. for you

On 2008-02-18 08:34, JarinKail wrote:
    ...wait for it....

LOL!
    LOLOLOLO!!!!

YOUR AWESOME! oh man!!!

thanks for the laugh!

_/_
    [oO]
    --||--/

I'm going to assume you didn't understand the sarcasm or elevated jab. So instead I'll just reply in kind.

ZOMG UR TEH ROXOR!!

On 2008-02-18 08:46, chu-chu-chu wrote:
    loL!

keep digging! here is how you can use words correctly:

"it acts like heavens punisher but it drops ice."

i never said they had to be the same. why did you write about that? you said it was hp from pso. but apparently that's not what you meant. it is hard to know what someone is saying when they don't mean what they say. sorry?

"you're a poor troll" = epic lulz

you're a poor source of information. and a poor writer, apparently. and a bit defensive. and you seem not to be very pleasant. >.> but that's ok, because i am and i like everybody even if they are internet message board brave jerks.

LOL. so you can be mean and misunderstanding and i dont' care. i am going to go listen to fischerspooner now. for you

I'm only going to make this worse but in all honesty I don't care. How is your grammar and scentance structure any better than beatrixkiddo's slightly off explanation? If you're going to complain about other poeples flaws please touch up on yours. This will save you from people like me, who like to flame people like you!