View Poll Results: Since there are threads such as "have you played PSO before?" and "have you played pr

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want to play PSU every where I go!

27 47.37%
  • I might just download it..

7 12.28%
  • No, because I love my DS!

16 28.07%
  • No, games are for playing at home

7 12.28%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Since there are threads such as "have you played PSO before?" and "have you played previous PS games?" I just had to make another poll. hehe
    Well I'm pretty sure most of you know that Sonic Team is going to release Phantasy Star Portable eventually. But how many of you are actually buy it and play it?

No becuase i wuv my DS. I might go pick up a PSP just for this game if the reviews are good.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

The idea for a portable psu is just great.Cant wait to play it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibichibi on 2008-02-19 08:31 ]</font>

PSO2 Character: Chibi Loli newman force Level 40

I might. Haven't got a PSP yet, but I might end up getting one. If I do, PSU will be on my list of games to get.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Probably not..i already have a DS so i feel it´s a waste of money ATM to buy PSP just for that.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

This past Christmas, someone offered to buy me a present. So, me thinking that I will need a PSP when PSPortable comes out, went and said "I want a PSP!" And now I have one waiting for the actual game to come out

Im curious but playing portables hurts my neck if I play too long. Thats why I have a gameboy p;layer for my 'cube. I want a DS and Id like a PSP but really my consoles take up enough time already...
    Im really not that dangerous...

Most definitely. I already had one, mainly to play Disgaea on it. Of course, it took a while before they did, but I'm glad they did it.

I'm curious about the extra story and also the PSP puts the notion of online play that needs no servers to support. At least with my friends. That way, there's PSU long after the PSU servers decide to retire years from now.

They also have a pretty good team making this version, so I'm really curious to see how much better they can program the thing. Not to mention, it'll have all the latest and greatest stuff in it and all the time in the world to hunt for cool, but otherwise hard to get, weapons.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

It would be interesting if they could merge the PSP with a PS2, PC, or 360. Like they did with the mini games on PSO with the GBA. But I'm pretty sure Microsoft wouldn't be happy to merge with a system from Sony..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: aozora on 2008-02-19 08:50 ]</font>

I have had my PSP since it was first released..and l8tley it has been collecting dust and the only game that stays in there is PowerStone (DS FTW) lol, but i might ressurect it for this depending on how good it is..I'll definatley be ressurecting it for the KH titles coming out for it tho (even though that was off topic) =p