Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

But it takes less time for a WT to stop slashing than it does for a GT to stop shooting and run into the epicenter of combat... and even with lvl 40 support, the displacement between the center of combat and the extended range from casting on the sidelines doesn't match up. It's going to have more effective coverage when cast from within the frontlines.

I don't really see the PA animation as a huge deterrance, as most PA animations don't take that long to finish unless you start the next hit. While you're in the PA animation, you can begin swapping your pallet so that as soon as the animation ends - your wand/MAG is ready. It only becomes a hinderance if you're on a slow internet connection and the server doesn't recognize the switch right away - but, you would have that problem on any teching class as well.

As for S-Rank wands, I agree it makes no sense. However, as it is now - Srank wands aren't really much to get excited over anyhow. They're basically just for decoration.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Guntechers can equip an S-rank in their right hand now and it somehow makes no sense? Buh?!

GTs should be happy..

It's cool, but maaan I'm going to start craving 30attack techs on my AT very soon. Thankfully I'm enjoying FT right now and love shooting meteors and sparkling fireballs while others can still only shoot little rocks and puffs of smoke
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

On 2008-02-20 02:28, Leahcim wrote:
    How do you feel about Guntechers recent Teching boost? They now have the same attack tech cap as us and S rank Wands. How does that make you feel?

Discuss
    Kool, my 2nd char is a GT-Newearl. Can't wait to start leveling her. I wish that RAmarl costume would come out soon... Until then, I'll level my techs on my FT-Newearl. I wuv Newearls, played them since PSO DC.