Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well I would try hunting down phantasy star collection for the GBA 1st

I think PSII is ok but a few gripes are that sometimes you just forget what you have to do/have already done, wander around aimlessly for a while, maybe grind a bit then turn off again lol (also i'm only at the dams I think (hopefully im being vague enough to avoid spoilers while telling people who know where I am) and there doesnt seem to be much interaction between the characters in the party which makes it a bit dull from a storytelling view

Yes!!! You should by all the Phantasy Star games that hit VC...even PSIII so that SEGA sees there is demand for Phantasy Star on Wii.

IV has been announced for Japan so that should hit the US also. Hopefully they also put the original Master System game on their also. They could even release the Adventure & Gaiden because their emulator supports Game Gear. Of course these would likely not be translated like other "imports" they have on Virtual Console.

Quote Originally Posted by Iduno View Post
    there doesnt seem to be much interaction between the characters in the party which makes it a bit dull from a storytelling view
    Simply enough, PSII has the most sophisticated story in the series, and (in my opinion) is the best story in the series, including an ending that fascinates me, even to this day. Unfortunately, however, this story is not articulated nearly as well as it could have been. So, you're right, from a storytelling context, it is, in fact, really quite dull. Phantasy Star IV is a bit better about this, but its story, while very good, just doesn't have the impact potential that Phantasy Star II has.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

I woke up and found myself in this place. SERIOUSLY, WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

Wise words, Meira, wise words *nods*