Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

XBOX [1] PS2/PC [1] WOOT! WE ARE BRINGING IT BACK BABY. BRINGING IT BACK!
    GamerTag Chaos320

Stop bitching...you only look stupid

i bet u didnt even lvl them to begin with. afk bullet lvl

On 2008-02-23 13:15, xJakkalx wrote:
    I got my items back.
    exactly why it was done >.> this rollback was really quite short, as well as used with good reason.

I lost 200k and a chotou level, oh noes!
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl

I lost nothing because I didn't play that day, but even if a lost a decent item, or levels on my other characters...it would be well worth it for those who lost all their items and PAs, because that's just brutal.

I didn't get affected to badly. However how long is Milton's shop going to be closed?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

On 2008-02-23 22:24, Noblewine wrote:
    I didn't get affected to badly. However how long is Milton's shop going to be closed?
    Its not closed, just the stuff that was accidently added this week was removed.

On 2008-02-23 23:13, Sasamichan wrote:
    On 2008-02-23 22:24, Noblewine wrote:
    Its not closed, just the stuff that was accidently added this week was removed.
    K thanks.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Oh, is this the thread where we say what we lost? I lost a Desta board this time and an Ebrozike board and a Neiclaw last time. How come I always find stuff the morning after maintenance...

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

THe two items that synthed successfully for me before the rollback synthed successfully again.

I think the good thing it did was undo a mistake I did with raising a PM. Was going for pure tech but accidentally put ranged.

Lost a level in Killer Shot.

Seriously though, no big deal. Two rollbacks within a span of two months tho - that is starting to become a big deal....
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

I got to log on and then get kicked off within a few minutes. I just renewed my account too and was all pumped to play.