Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The only mission i can think of is doing Electric Brain.....but for those who have been there.....soloing that can be quite difficult (lvl 90 Beast Fortefighter) could be my class....

I know you can do that mission in story mode when you fight alfort tylor and he can possibly drop one.... so far no luck.....i think i have so many landeels A's that i can fit my room completely with those alone lol

Is there a particular mission that has a higher chance of gettin one? I understand that the drop rate varies after updates every thursday.....

but overall where do you see them the most
    I dont feel like paying 5 mill for a blackheart board which is very stupid since(when i checked last week) you can get a blackheart for 3-4 mill well that was the cheapest....think it went up

Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Personally, I use True Darkness S2 over Tylor. Takes twice as long, yes, but I have a chance to get some other nice stuff at the same time.

...Now, if I could just track down a Cubo Tuma for my future GT.

On 2008-02-26 19:27, Rainu wrote:
    Personally, I use True Darkness S2 over Tylor. Takes twice as long, yes, but I have a chance to get some other nice stuff at the same time.

...Now, if I could just track down a Cubo Tuma for my future GT.
    lol i guess they wouldnt make it that easy...
    I mean i can run through that in like 8-10mins
    my friend said he did that mission like 30 times and tylor dropped 3 black hearts boards so i guess thats something...

My Nova found a Blackheart [B] yesterday from True Darkness S2. Can't help you on FF, since my lousy ANA is a slicer whore
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

I've hunted at both True darkness and Alfort Tylor.

TD:2

AT:0
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

that weapon is so common now its very sickening but yea true darkness i found 2 there before my xbox 360 got those 3 red lights i was hunting tebras are they still worth 8 mil?

I got mine at the Story Mission. Takes less thhan 10 minutes for me to finish a run there. Takes me around 25 minutes for True Darkness. Though, I can find Agito Edges at True Darkness..
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

the thing is, if you do the story mission, Blackheart is the ONLY THING you can get there. at TD, you have a chance at Tuma, Tesbra, Repca, Gizaha, Zagza...
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

On 2008-02-26 21:11, mvffin wrote:
    the thing is, if you do the story mission, Blackheart is the ONLY THING you can get there. at TD, you have a chance at Tuma, Tesbra, Repca, Gizaha, Zagza...
    yea that is a good side to do that
    its just....the time lol