Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

I'll have a new chapter up tomorrow, not sure what time but it will be up. And thanks for the Sticky Meira, I should have got you PC ages ago the only time I saw you

This is the third chapter on Episode 1. I hope you enjoy. This is dedicated to my team who say in my room for about 3 hours while I tried to finish this chapter.

Ambition of the Illuminous: Lands of War
    Episode 1: The Relinquished and the Requiem
    Chapter 3: Rats of Silence
    As the team sped off into the distance with the floaders in high gear, Rayo was on his communicator.

“Were officially out of the blast zone, detonate when ready...” Laia smiled to herself over the communication device.
    “Alright, stop and look behind you...” Rayo skidded to a halt causing a wall of cloud to be kicked into the air. His team followed suit, sliding to a halt and facing the same direction as Rayo. Red turned towards him...

“What’s up, why we stopping?” Rayo pointed to the fortress in the background.
    “Fireworks...” Red gave him a curious look. All of a sudden, a huge explosion could be heard in the distance as rubble and smoke was raised into the air through the velocity of the blast. The force back wind could me felt from a mile away as Blitza Vigor coat and Sierra and Red Ghost’s hair were swept up into the air currents as they fluttered for moments. As the dust began to settle, the lights in the fortress seemed to go out, but this was unseen to the group. Rayo nodded to the group as they turned towards the direction of the base and sped off.

-West Kugu Desert Base-

As the group jetted in, they received a welcome round of applause from the rest of the Guardian fleet. When they got off their floaders, Laia greet them.

“Not bad, not bad at all.” Laia said happily, with the cheering Guardians making noise at their accomplishment. Laia then stood on her rock after leaving the crowds of Guardians. She cleared her throat loudly to get everyone’s attention.

“This development in this mission has been one that has gone in our favour. We need to keep up the pressure if we need to reach our goal of making Illuminous history. In about two hours, ten Guardians will enter the base and investigate the goings on in the building. These Guardian mission goals will be to investigate and come out alive with any evidence or clues to what Illuminous are doing. The Guardians going on this are...” Rayo crossed his fingers...

“Please let me go...” Rayo whispered.

“Rayokarna aXcess, Sierra, Rickochet Blitza, Red Ghost, Scejntynahl, Noxia, Ryn, Koji, Eugenic and Scarlet Scarlet. The people’s names that I have just mentioned please get ready for battle so we can depart as soon as possible...” Laia finished as she jumped off her rock. Rayo turned towards Sierra.

“I guess were gonna have a fight on our hands.” Sierra just nodded.

-Rayo’s Tent: 45 Minutes before Departure-

“Alright you two, how are we gonna incorporate the set of weapons between us Protransers?” Rayo asked both Eugy and Sen.

“I’ll be fine. Because you are currently teaching Eugy at the moment, you should work out your weaponry with her.” Ray turned to Eugy who began rummaging through Rayo’s weapon box.

“Alright, I have my Shigga Desta, my sabre, my Viper and my Ulteri. I got hell loads of traps as well, so I’m ok. Oh and I have my Okanoh.” Eugy said smiling. Rayo scratched the back of his head. He rummaged through his box and pulled out his weapons. He pulled out his Meteor Cannon, Ank Dedda, Gur Bazgac, Crimson, Viper, Shigga Desta and his Hirokteri.

“Hope I can use all of these.” Rayo laughed.
    -North Point Exit-

“Alright guys make it back to us and sent me a communication link if anything happens.”Laia said as she told the Guardians on the floaders. Rayo just nodded.

“We’ll make it back.” Rayo said before nodding to the team to set off into the wind. Laia sighed as she walked back to her tent. She pressed the button on her tent wall next to the door. The door locked tight what gave her some peace and privacy. She took off her main over jacket and unzip her bright purple sports bra garment but she was then interrupted. There was a knock on her small window, whoever it was, was going to get a ranting they will never forget. As she looked through the window, she met the face of Ethan Waber. She was about to open it but she just remembered that she wasn’t wearing anything on the top half of her body. She went to grab a towel to cover herself and opened the window.

“What the hell you doing here?” Laia asked with a little hostility, Ethan just ushered her back from the window so he could slide in. As he slid in Laia moved towards her box with her clothes in it. She picked up a clean blue sports bra and dropped her towel while facing away from Ethan.

“I have news, GRM stock train was attacked by a bunch of members that seem to be with the Illuminous. I just wanted to see what you think of it.” Laia just sighed as she walked towards Ethan, at one point there where only a few inches apart.

“You know what I don’t like about you Ethan, even now?” Ethan looked confused.

“What?”

“The way you do things, it seems to be that you’re never there when I want to speak to you on my own account. If I’m not alone as much as it is anyway...” Ethan smiled.

“I’m always here to help.” Laia just laughed and turned around with her back to him.

“That’s exactly it! You’re here to help but as soon as you make me feel I can almost do anything you disappear again, you know how that feels?” Ethan only shook his head.

“You know what it’s...mphmm.” With that Laia whipped round and kissed him. Making sure she took her chance well, she almost deepened the kiss on contact. Ethan was too shocked to push her away; so he hesitantly excepted as Laia closed her eyes and leaned into him. After a few endless seconds Laia pulled away blushing slightly, her tough face was back but had a slight smile to it, but not enough for Ethan to see.

“Sometimes I wish you would just shut up and understand...” Laia said while picking up her over coat. Ethan just shook his head.

“Yeah I guess...” Laia twirled one of the locks of her hair around her index finger.

“Well, thanks for the news Ethan, you should get going...” Ethan nodded and turned to leave through the window he came in. “Will I see you again?” Laia asked him.

“As long as the Illuminous is around, I don’t see why not...” Laia just nodded as Ethan climbed through the window. Just as her heard the window close, Laia laughed slightly.

“By the way does that, I can see that Karen has him trained well, knowing her she’s always on top...”

-Fortress Explosion Point-

The ten Guardians crept into the building silently. It seems that the hole in the wall never even got a look at for repairs. The lights were out and circuits were shorting everywhere, but the team soon noticed that there were two paths to investigate.

“Alright, let’s split into two teams.” Sen suggest, the whole group agreed.

“I’ll take my team with Eugy and go the smaller path to the right. Sen you stay with them because I can smell traps in this place and I’m sure as hell you can too.” Sen nodded as she rounded up the others. “Sie, Blitza, Eugy, let’s go and do this as quickly as possible.” Rayo said as he dragged his team down the narrow path way leaving the others to go their way.

As Rayo’s group travelled down the dark and creepy hallway, the scent of maliciousness could not only be smelt, but it can be felt too. For a building like this that was built in the times of photonic technology, it had a sense of medevil torture feel to it. As they walked through using the parabola off Rayo’s Meteor Cannon for light, Eugy huddled closer to Rayo in the dark.

“This is fucking creepy...” Eugy whispered as trekked down the hallway as close to Rayo as possible.

“We still need to trek with caution though. Who knows what else is in here, we might still have a major fleet fight on our hands. “Rayo looked down at Eugy with concern, Eugy only shivered.

“I guarantee this darkness won’t last long.” Sierra said flatly. The group got towards a turning, the path seem to split again. This new path that seemed like the abyss from where they were standing, because the detour hall way seem to get darker further on a lot more quickly.

“I’m not going down there.” Eugy said simply but Rayo shook his head.

“I sense something funny about that path way...” Rayo said as he began to walk towards it.

“What the hell?” Eugy pulled him by the arm.
    “The Protranser in me says I should go down this route, and you’re coming with me...” Eugy shook her head furiously.

“Don’t be stupid, we can barely see...” Rayo ignored her protests and dragged her through while she was clamped to his arm. Rayo stopped for a moment and looked back.

“Sierra you know how to use one of these?” Rayo asked pulling something out from his waist.

“What is it?”

“A Tenora Works Mechgun, the Magga Draga model...” Rayo said throwing her the Machinegun. She caught it swiftly and placed it on her waist.

“Alright, we’ll catch you later...” Rayo said as he dragged a protesting Eugy into the darkness.

-With Eugy and Rayo-

After Eugy calmed down a bit, the Protranser pair began to walk the dark, depressing halls of this Illuminous facility. The only small bit of light rendered by the parabola of the Meteor Cannon made a visible distance in front of them about one meter or so. The soft white glow of the cannon was interrupted for about a Nano-second...

“What the hell was that?” Eugy whispered fiercely, this cause Rayo to move and pivot the cannon to see more of the hallway.

“I don’t see anything...” Rayo said quietly as he cautiously took a few steps forward...

“...”

“...”

“What was that?” The cannon’s glow all of a sudden seemed to be covered by something, Rayo moved the cannon around but it seems to be heavier that it was a few seconds ago...

“...What the fuck?” Rayo said in slight panic...

“...”

“...”

The light of the parabola seem to be shining through because whatever that was coving moved slightly so that it could be seen. Through the light, a photonic claw was reflected from the light of the parabola, Rayo’s eyes widened in panic...

“Holy Jesus monkeys!” Rayo said as he dropped his Meteor Cannon and whatever it was landed on its feet, if it had any. All of the sudden, the thing began to talk...

“Intruders detected, let out the troops...” Instantly the lights burst on while flashing red.

“Busted...” Eugy whispered. What attacked them was a small troop looking female CAST with twin photon claws. Taking advantage of two Guardians in front of her still in shock from their discovery, she leaped at the taller Rayokarna trying to take him down. The CAST snapped out of his surprised state to draw his Ank Dedda and counter her leap with a charging Anga Dugrega. The attack hit her squarely on the chest that was left open from her own attack; this caused her to hit the wall behind her with a sickening thud. She slowly slid down the wall unconscious.

“You ok Eugy?” The cowering Eugy popped her head out of her arms to look up at him.

“I’ll be fine, what now?” Rayo just shook his head...

“We just have to keep on going now and by force.” Rayo said putting his Dedda on his back and pulling out the Hirokteri.

-Sierra and Blitza-

As soon as they turned another corner, the alarm lights flicked on and illuminate the hallway, which a many doors on either side. Blitza only sighed.

“Alright, who’s the wise guy?” He asked to no one in particular. The doors began to open revealing enemy troops as they looked for their enemy. As soon as they checked to their left, the locked eyes with the slightly confused Blitza and Sierra...

“Get them!” what seemed to be the commanding CAST said as him and his troops charged as the two Guardians nodded to each other. The both whipped out their respective Mechguns. As soon as the photon clip unlocked dropped (meaning it was read to fire), the Guardians held down the trigger and let loose as flood of mini photon bulled on the oncoming wave of enemies. The Illuminous troops were taken off their feet by the fury and the speed the shots which made quick work of all the enemies charging at them. Sierra twirled her Mechgun around her finger.

“I could get used to these...” She said as she walked off with a smile with Blitza trailing behind her.

-Rayo & Eugy-

The two stood with their backs to the wall as they saw a room that was full of armed CASTs ready for battle. Eugy gave Rayo a look of confusion...

“How we gonna bust in there while taking all of them out?” She asked quietly. Rayo nodded.

“You have your confuse traps with you?” Rayo asked back. Eugy gave a slow nod. “Get out about two G ones.” Eugy did what she was told as she took out the traps that formed in her hand from the data of the transformer, Rayo did the same and crept towards the door entry. “Prepare to throw...” Eugy pulled her arm back ready...

“Flash out!” Rayo yelled as he and Eugy hurled in two Confuse trap Gs each which landed within the crowd of troops. They detonated it as soon as it hit the ground, this cause confusion and yells from the crowd. Using the confusion trap’s disorientation effect, this gave Rayo and Eugy time to prepare to throw in 2 more Damage G traps.

“Frag out!” Eugy yelled as two more Damage traps flew into the room. When the detonation was hit, the troops were scrambled left, right and center because of the explosion. Eugy and Rayo nodded as they both drew their Shigga Destas and burst into the room shooting. Any CASTs left from the previous attack quickly dispatched as shotgun fire was let off everywhere. As soon as all the movement in the room has stopped, they stopped firing. A buzz of Rayo’s communicator interrupted the very short silence they had.

“What is it?” Sen sighed slightly down the com.

“It seems that the main office and data point is on the top floor, were proceeding there and planning to meet both Sierra and Blitza at the top.” Rayo nodded.

“Me and Eugy are gonna finish investigating what’s down here and meet you lot when we leave. AXcess out!” Rayo cut communication and nodded to Eugy. “Come on lets go.” The two ran out the other exit of room deeper into the facility.

-Sen’s Team-

They were standing outside a room that lead to the last flight of stairs to the top floor. They were faced with an all defensive room blockade. Knowing that they more than likely had everyone that was left behind that door didn’t faze them, but forced them to think.

“I’m gonna Tornado Dance through them...” Red said preparing to dash forward with power to rival a storm, but was stopped in her tracks by Koji.

“Let me get near the end of Cross Hurricane first...” Red Ghost stopped and looked at him with question.

“Why?” Koji whipped out his pair of Grand Cross.

“I’m thinking that there will be a lot of them behind that door. I’m sure as soon as your Tornado Dance gets through, they will just clog the door again. My idea is that I will perform another move that will move them out of the way so the rest of us can break in.” Red agreed and prepared herself to charge in. As Koji started up his Cross Hurricane, he stopped as soon as the pressure felt like it was gonna burst, he nodded to Red Ghost weakly, Red smiled...

“Tornado Dance!” Red roared as she burst through the door barricade and thrust through the troops and scattering any that got caught in many directions. Troops that were not hit quickly ran to the door not expecting what they were about to get...

“Cross Hurricane!” Koji screamed as the giant X made from photonic chi at collided with oncoming troops, knocking them all back.

“Charge!” shouted Scarlet as everyone else burst into the room firing bullets in each way. “Freeze mother bitches!” was Scarlet’s second war cry as she let loose a Mechgun clip in some poor CAST’s head...

-Eugy and Rayo-

The looked on at what’s before them, not believing what it is. They looked at awe as the stepped close to it...

“We need to deal with this here and now Eugy, this thing has already begun to start working...” Eugy nodded with determination.

“Yeah!”

-Sierra & Blitza-

As Blitza charged up the stairs, knocking out another guard with the handle of his Mechgun, Sierra pointed out there was one more CAST sniper at the top of the stairs.

“What should we do about him?” Blitza asked, Sierra smiled wickedly...

With the help of Coni, Sierra aimed a blast of level 30 foie towards the sniper’s head. The speed and the velocity that it was coming made it somewhat impossible for him to dodge. As the fire ball hit him, it instantly set the sniper on fire. Cries of anguish could be heard from the sniper before he collapsed on to the floor, presumably dead. Blitza just shook his head in disbelief as they got to the final stairs leading to the office room.

-Top Block, Master Office-

“According to this console, this place was a training factory.” Ryn said as she continuously pressed buttons on the keyboard to find answers. As Sierra and Blitza walked into the room, they received a nod from their fellow team mates.

“Any other information?” Sen asked, she received a shaking of the head from Ryn.

“Everything on this console is now stored on this disk...” Ryn said as she pulled the data disk out from the slot. Suddenly the alarm system whirled up again.

“Breach of mainframe security...” The computerised voice said.

“What the hell...”

“A-Photon Self-destruct system in t-minus 10...” Everyone in the group’s jaw dropped.

“This can’t be...”

“Aww man...”

“...9...” They began to panic...

“This isn’t good...”

“...Shit...”

“...8...”

“Were done for...”

“It can’t end like this...”

“...7...”

“...6...”

“...5...”

“...4...”

“...3...”

“...2...”

“...1...”

“...”

“...”

“...Bomb defused...” Said the female computer voice as it began to calm down. Sen’s com buzzed to break the silence. It was a happy Rayo on the other end with a cheering Eugy....

“Sorry we had to cut that close but thanks to Eugy we manage to get it done...” Sen only shook her head in reliefe.

“...don’t do that again...”

Eugy and Ryn are gonna have a field day of picture ideas from this chapter. Have fun reading, leave A review.

*pushies lots and lots of buttons* ^.^
    "wonder what these do"
    and yep this best 1 yet keep em coming ray

I'm enjoying it so far. Keep up the good work.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

As a little side distraction from the main serious-ness of the story, I will be adding 'outtakes' to it as a seperate chapter. This is all wacky ideas given by the people who feature in to do some stupid things. From having a Vanda commit sucicide to having someone Jabroga'ing Aybss's (From Soul Calibur 3) foot making him KO'ed instantly. Hell, we might see a Fighgunner Tornado Dance a Polty. Keep you eye out for it, coming soon.

I know this is small but I can only give so much content at once lol. This is the start of the Outtakes, just a few scenes from the Prolauge chapter to get into the flow of things...

Note: Due to how this is gonna be laid out, I’ll be using a play script format to present this to make it easier to read.

Story ideas by: Rickochet, Eugenic, Arryn and Sierra (In game name).

Editing by: Rickochet & Rayokarna

Proof Read by: Arryn

Presented by: Rayokarna

Lands of War: The Outtakes

Act 1: The Abnormal

Taster Chapter Outtakes

‘First Scene’
    *as Howzer walked around his desk laughing, Rickochet who was faking being unconscious, stuck his leg out causing Howzer to buckle and fall on his face...*

Howzer: Oh crap!

Blitza: Guys, he’s down! Get him!

*Everyone magically jumps up off the floor and dog piles him. Sierra and Rayo face palm.*

Rayo and Sierra: ...

‘Second Scene’

*Sierra was waking up by the alarm of her PM. But as she turns over and misjudges how close she was to the edge of the bed, the result was inevitable...*

Sierra: Oh shit!

‘Thump!’

‘Third Scene’

*As Sierra was dragging herself to the changing she miss-calculated the angle she walking, this cause her to walk right into the door frame...*

Sierra: Ow...

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

A bit of action,some love,some sneaking action. Little bit of gore and some decent pacing and I'm still wait for the next chapter.

All and all,this is pretty nice. Recently I was looking into picking up a more action oriented novel but if this keeps up I think this will do.It's good to see some edge. I like it.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Great work Ray keep it coming

Well, here it is, the last chapter of Episode 1, I hope you like cause this was one of the best written. Enjoy...

Ambition of the Illuminous: Lands of War

Episode 1: The Relinquished and the Requiem

Chapter 4: Burn up aXcess

Guardians began to flood the complex as the infiltration team began to wind down with their near death experience. Sen sat against the desk of the main office, fidgeting with her fingers until the backup cleanup crew came in to take care of the rest. She looked up to her other team mates that were all just as jumpy after almost being blown to pieces. Red Ghost decided to speak up...

“We should be happy, not sitting here shitting out selves after a near miss...” She was trying to put a bit more sting back into the team but it was obvious it wasn’t working.

“I hope I never have to go through it again...” Blitza told Sierra, she nodded as a reply. As the group was left with their own thoughts, Scarlet’s com began to buzz...

“Yes Laia, this is Scarlet...” A stern voice was instantly heard through the other end of the communicator.

“The rest of us are outside, is it safe to proceed?” Scarlet looked at everyone in the team who nodded nervously.

“It’s safe to enter...” Scarlet heard Laia command something from the other line of the communicator as Scarlet played with her hair a bit.

“We’ll be there shortly, sit tight.” Laia said as she cut communication. Scarlet just sighed and went back to her thoughts.

-Rayo and Eugy-

Eugy was sound asleep on lying on Rayo’s chest as he was going through his equipment silently. The ordeal of defusing that war ender of a weapon took its toll on her as she snoozed to the rhythm of Rayo’s synthetic heart beat. As Rayo decided to move, his communicator began to buzz...

“Hello...” Rayo said quietly, too tired to guess who it was.

“Hey, it Scarlet...” Scarlet seems a little brighter than she was before, but Rayo couldn’t tell.

“Anything wrong?” Scarlet sighed before she started to talk.

“Laia is sending a team to clear up the place, where’s your position?” Rayo looked around the room before answering.

“I’m in the lower levels with Eugy next to me.” Eugy shuffled slightly and whispered something but Rayo didn’t hear.

“Alright, I’ll get Laia to send a team to help you guys out, I’ll see you soon.” With that, Scarlet cut the communication leaving Rayo with his thoughts once again...

-In a Unknown Location-

“Sir, the attack on infiltration team failed...” The small female CAST whimpered, expecting a hammering from her master. The middle aged human turned his chair to face away from the CAST in front of him.

“The fact they escaped makes little difference to me...” The CAST bowed slightly...

“What’s our next plan of attack sir?” The human chuckled slightly.

“We need to make sure our project is secure...” The CAST was taken back slightly...

“Sir, it’s not advised that we should use it...” The human demonic laugh brought her speech to a sudden halt.

“Well, the more unstable it is, the more fun we will have...” The CAST bowed nervously.

“Alright Master.” The CAST began to walk off until she was called back...

“And make sure the target is ‘Hope’...” The small female CAST nodded before walking off...

-West Kugu Desert Point-

As the Infiltration team got another hero’s welcome to the temporary base, the members of the team other than Eugy who was fast asleep thought their lives were coming to an end. The trip back was a lot quieter and more thoughtful as the fine sand lightly scraped the paint job of their floaders. The ride seemed long, darker, and depressing than the trip there. Once the hum of the floaders died down to the clap of the other Guardians, none of them really wanted to celebrate; they all wanted to go to bed. Once the floaders came to a halt, everyone got off and mumbled an incoherent ‘good bye’ and all went to their tents. The only people left were Sierra, Rayo and a sleeping Eugy, Sierra decided to talk...

“Thanks for what you did Rayo, I guess I owe you everything...” Rayo shook his head.

“I thank you for being here whenever I need you...” Sierra nodded as she pointed at Eugy.

“What you going to do with her.” Sierra snickered. Rayo laughed.

“I’ll put her to bed and get myself to sleep, we all need the rest.” Sierra nodded as she began to walk to her tent. Rayo sighed as her gently as he picked up Eugy who nestled into his chest and took her to their tent...

The cool night air glazed of the camp, and only shadows that danced are the ones made from the movement of the erratic first in the center off the camp. The only noises that could be heard, Are the noise of tiredness coming from the sleeping forms of the Guardians. But as the shift of the air current in the atmosphere began to change, the feeling of the feeling of darkness is bound to overcome them.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!” A scream pierced through the night sky that seems to be one of a CAST girl. The person sleeping in the same tent seemed to be alert as if he was awake and the human looked around to see the issue, his face glazed over in panic at what he was looking at. “Koji get this thing off me!” The CAST girl screamed as this small hooded figure was wrestling Ryn to her bed trying to keep her pinned down.

“What in living hell...” Koji exclaimed as he reached for his B’duki Boa that was on the table next to his bed and began firing at the hooded figure. As the bullets pierced the cloth, blood seemed to be flowing out instead. After a few shots the figure jumped off Ryn and began to back pedal a bit before for stopping. Whatever wounds Koji inflicted, seemed to heal up. The blood stopped flowing, and Koji and Ryn began to hear the twisting of flesh as is the skin joined together again. Inwardly, both Koji and Ryn flinched. As soon as the figure showed any sign of movement, Ryn rolled off her bed and limped towards the entrance of the tent with Koji following suit. As they turned around though, the hooded figure began to leap again...

“Guys, watch out!” But was intercepted in mid-air by a shadowed photonic bullet to the head, which came from the door of the tent. Blood exploded and splattered everywhere as the flash back of the bloods painted the back walls of the tent. The duo turned around to see Scarlet Sacrlet on arm with her Blackbull rifle point where the target was. Ryn and Koji breathed a huge sigh of relief as Rayo and Sierra ran in to inspect what happened.

“What hell happened here?” Rayo cringed at the mess everywhere; there was blood on the floor, and the walls. This didn’t look good.

“That thing attacked us, and it got me on my side...” Ryn cried as the lifted up her hand and synthetic blood began to run slowly, she winced in pain. By this time a few people began to arrive at the scene including Laia who almost choked seeing the mess. As people began to attend to Ryn, the hooded figure jumped up from it’s placed from rest and moved its head from side to side as if it was searching for something. Sierra was the first to notice this...

“Duck for cover!” That warning seemed to be pointless because the exact thing it was leaping for was Sierra. The figure caught the upper half of Sierra’s body as she fell backwards trying to stop the thing from over powering her. A claw that this figure had has gashed the side of her chest, ripping through her navy blue Miyabi-kata. She quickly threw the thing off her and drew her Vish Adac. The figure skidded to a halt before leaping at her again but this time she was ready. As the figure dived at her Sierra side stepped and threw out her whip for the end to wrap around the being’s neck. She used the speed that it was going for moment while throwing it in the direction of the tent. As the being reached its top speed in flight, Sierra tugged on the whip causing its head to drag back and then...

‘SNAP!’

The being’s neck was snapped from whatever spinal cord it had and blood gushed out from the parting in the hood and rained down like a summer down poor, a few people covered their mouth at the scene and ran away to throw up. The being hit the floor, more than likely dead. Sierra winced at the pain in her side but toughed it out as Laia began to speak...

“What a freaking mess...Alright, Rayo take up that dead thing with the help of Blitza. Can I have a few Acrotechers to help Ryn and Sierra and get them cleaned up? Everyone else, tidy this mess.” Laia walked off to the make shift lab expecting that ‘thing’ to be in their soon. Just as this happened, Blitza walked in rubbing his eyes...

“You guys making so much no...What the fuck happened here!?” Blitza asked in bewilderment. Rayo pointed at the dead figure on the floor.

“That thing right there. Come on and help me move it...” Blitza shook his head furiously.

“I ain’t touching that thing...” Rayo turned to him slightly annoyed, Blitza got the picture right away. “Alright, alright. Someone get me some gloves please?”

-With Ryn & Sierra-

As Sierra was getting treatment for her wound, she looked at the bed opposite to see Ryn with the same scared look on her face from before. She was wheezing and puffing as the Acrotechers tried to control her breathing.

With Sierra, she just laid back and allowed the Resta to work its magic. But something deep inside of her felt it was changing, and the central flow of it was coming from the gash on her side, she sighed softly and hoped it was nothing...

-In the Make-Shift Lab-

As Rayo and Blitza laid the ‘thing’ at the table and switched the focus light on. As Blitza walked off to grab something Laia walked up to Rayo and observed the thing at the table. Both Rayo and Laia nodded at each other as Rayo pulled back the cloth hiding the being’s true self, their eye nearly popped out of socket at what they saw...

“What in heaven’s earth...”

“What the fuck?” Both of their comments alerted Blitza who walked over to see what’s going on.

“What the hell is that?” Rayo only shook his head.

“I don’t know how but its, its...”

“...It’s a Mannequin, and it was alive...”

I would like to thank everyone possible for the amount of poularity it has gotten in the community, I would like to thank my team the Support Fighter Service for their support. And I will like to thank everyone who let me use their character.

Art work and Outtake coming soon with a preview of the next Episode 2...

what the hell ive decided i dont like this mannequin
    it is evil *givs THE look* . /