Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Woo~ Nicely written! Senpai has a nice chest for sleeping on.
    More action!! Blood!!! Wooo! Its got it all!

Sorry i had a bunch of coffee. D:

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Oooh,gory. Interesting.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Yes! this was great i love the way i am cluless and lazy. you coulndnt have done me better.

*bouncies in*
    hihi /) is here is done thumbnail and all o.o
    first pic from me for this fanfic ooohh

it easy to guess who this is *points up at poster*
    yes u know hehe ^.^

Rayokarna

Yay it worked *bouncies* ^.^
    oki off to get more cookies ^.^ *bouncies away*

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Here's a little taster pic of Episode 2...

Hope you stick around for the next episode...

woohoO!! Senpai hurry and give us more!!

hey did i give you concent for using that pic 8P

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Here's what you've been waiting for, the introduction to episode 2.

Ambition of Illuminous: Lands Of War

Prologue Chapter 2: Escape

As the rain showered down on the two squaring off, all she could see was the dampened reaction through the eyes of his helmet. There was no doubt in her mind that this was wrong, but she feels that she needed to prove something. She looked up at his eyes, longing for an answer, he needed her, but she couldn’t accept, not yet anyway. As she took step towards him, he backed a little, raising his Ank Dedda in light defence. She smiled mockingly at him, which caused him to flinch visibly. She dashed forward and made her move as her opponent prepared for impact.

As she came forward with her thrust, it was parried by the hilt of his heavy duty weapon. He swung the Axe over his head and back so he held it with only one hand with the blade behind them. Her smiled turned into a smirk knowing he wasn’t playing to win; she was going to make him pay for giving her this kind of performance.

She leaped at him again forcing her enemy to retreat slightly while swinging back his Axe causing a parry. She leapt at him again, hoping to fake him in to making an attack, and it worked. Her opponent came forward with charge hoping to just get some distance, but his Dugrega was stopped by her foot. He looked in shock as he was stopped dead in his tracks. She applied pressure to her foot; causing her to perform a push kick on her foe and sending her enemy back about 2 metres.

The fighter against her slammed his blade of his Axe into the ground; this caused friction to stop him from going too far back. She saw her chance as she charged at him, thrusting her knee into his chest. The attack caused him to double over in pain as he clutched his chest. She pressed the advantage by taking her opponent’s head in her forearms, and gave them several vicious knee blows to the head. You could hear the sound of the metal cracking from the pressure of the blows. The enemy reeled back in pain while clutching their head; you could see the dents and cracks made from the attack. She knew the time for ending this was soon to be over, he Coni hummed with anticipation...

Her opponent recovered eventually and drew a dark Mugunruk, but she was more than ready, waiting to fire a wall size blast of frozen ice called Rabarta. Her target was knocked off his feet and landed hard on the ground. He stumbled back to his feet but was frozen in place by the figure walking to him. Her slow and menacing pace of walking made him petrified on the spot knowing her couldn’t win. He put up one last guard of defence with his legendary spear, but she saw right through it.

Switching to her Vish Adac, She threw out her whip which wrapped around his neck like a Boa constrictor, wrapping around its prey. He instantly fell to his knees in pain. She dragged him towards her with little effort regardless of the weight difference. As soon as he was in arms distance, her Coni fell into firing position, and it was defiantly set to kill. As time began to slow down, the even seem move through water, but this time, it was no happy ending. The maxed out Foie hit her target directly in the face blowing apart his helmet into pieces. His cry of anguish was like a poison point arrow going through her heart.

“..The pain...”

“..The sorrow...”

“...The doubt...”

“...”

“...”

“...”

“Ahhh!” She shot up from her bed with a small cry. Her own dream seemed almost to real, she slowly glided her hands across her arms wanting to know if this was the real her.

“Rayo...” She whispered as she needed his company. She needed to be there with him. She lightly picked herself up from the bed as she took her night quilt with her. Wrapping it around her body, she lightly snuck out of the room and left while the door closed soundlessly, hoping not to wake Alfred.

She passed down the corridors of the Guardians Residential Block looking for Ray’s room. She made sure that it’s the one of his personal logo on the front, knowing that it’s his room. She entered the password for his room and began to scan the room for anything needs looking out for. His room was newly decorated with the ‘Happy Score’ theme and the 3D modelled stars are a good way of making her way to the main bed room area of Rayokarna.

As she walked in, she saw a snoozing Rayo and Eugy, leaning against his bed fast asleep. Eugy was snuggled deep into his right arm as she breathed lightly in his sleep. Whatever she was dreaming about must have been good, because she was blushing slightly at the thought of some of her dreams as she ruffled in her sleep every now and again.

She shook her head at the cute sight of the two before she took her own action. She gently sat down on Rayo‘s left as she took his arm and wrapped it around herself. She then reached for the quilt that she subconsciously discarded moments ago and spread it on her and Rayo; this caused him to shuffle slightly in his sleep before getting comfortable again. She sighed inwardly as she leant her head against his chest, hoping that he will be the one to chase her dreams away...

For the simple fact my college holidays start really early, over easter the chapters should come in thick and fast.

This one is dedicated to Eugenic, we've been hanging around alot together and a barrier of communication was made due to me not being honest. Now I guess I feel like I somethign to prove...

<3 Eugy

xxx

Sierra owned your ass, how do you feel Ray XD