View Poll Results: Everyone seems to know that SSBB comes out next week, whether they intend to buy it or not. So I'd l

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't have a Wii.

6 16.67%
  • I'll play Brawl until PSU gets more stuff.

5 13.89%
  • I can balance them both.

13 36.11%
  • Screw PSU, Brawl all the way!

8 22.22%
  • I'm sticking with PSU.

3 8.33%
  • Other?

1 2.78%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brawl Or PSU?

Everyone seems to know that SSBB is coming out very soon, whether they intend to buy it or not. So I'd like to see just how many people are going to leave PSU for it and to what extent.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2008-03-07 11:48 ]</font>

Leave PSU? You mean that by temporarily to get my Brawl on? Or do you mean permanently?

I don't know. I have a lot of great brawlers and fighting games. They rock the house, but they will never ever tear me completely from my Dungeon Hackers. That's a feat no game in existence has been able to do. They belong in too much of a genre that I can't get enough of, for something outside of that genre to replace.

I do feel that Brawl will be fantastic. I almost look more forward to whatever new neat mission-based Platform char-specific minigames than the fighting. Almost. I still wont put PSU away. I'll just play it in a relaxed pace for which I already have done for the last week.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-03-07 11:51 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

I'll stick to PSU as my online game, Brawl is more...for let's see...fun, yeah I know there's a online system in that too but I'd still most likely play with my friends etc.

I'm only staying with PSU for the next month or so for MAG. But I can balance the two.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Both. :3 I'm sure SSBB is going to be a great game but I get more satisfaction from playing PSU, building my characters with my friends.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

smash bros x is an extremely fun game but the online is poorly done >< i was worried it would take away from my psu, but i only played about 4 hours total, lol.
    Quit PSO2

Other: Screw both of em, don't have a Wii and won't have one for a while, and lol @ PSU.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Versatile but Indecisive Alizarin's Avatar

Both. PSU at home and Brawl at school.

Condemned 2. not gettin a Wii till i can actually find one without breakin an arm and a leg.

I'm not going to quit PSU when I get brawl (in an hour or so >_>), but I'm definitely going to put it aside for atleast this weekend.