Ok I know for a FACT I had 14 Ortapolymer a day ago. Last night I do the usual runs and find 2 more Ortapolymer and put them in my PM as usual. This morning I go to check and I only have 12 Ortapolymer now....? I haven't made any armor, put them in my shop or traded any. I did have my shop open with visitors that didn't buy anything...so I can only speculate. Nothing else was taken though (that I can see, taking a few of one item isn't really noticeable though)

Just a warning. I don't know if it's true or if I'm going crazy here.. but I've locked my room now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kyle21 on 2008-03-10 12:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kyle21 on 2008-03-13 19:02 ]</font>

why would someone steal just 2 and nothing else?

So they won't be caught as easily? No idea... maybe I'm just seeing things.. O.o

Ok now I know I'm not going crazy. I had opened my shop back up to sell stuff (hey maybe I was just seeing stuff I thought) I login today only to find I have 8 Ortapolymer now when I had 15 just last night. This is not a joke people, if you want I can post the very last person in my room name and ID, the only other guy to come in besides the guy I did a trade with. Or I can PM it. I'll be making a report to SEGA now...

For all I know it could be a storage bug... but either way I'm missing stuff from my PM :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kyle21 on 2008-03-13 19:37 ]</font>

no man last time i checked i had an agito edge i never sold it or anything last time i went to go check it wasnt in my pm! I thought i was going crazy when i told me friends about it but then i know what i saw there is something going around its weird man

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: syncmaster712 on 2008-03-16 00:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: syncmaster712 on 2008-03-16 00:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: syncmaster712 on 2008-03-16 00:39 ]</font>

Hmm, one of my friends told me his weapons were jacked from his pm a few weeks ago, he has an entirely different pallet now (much worse) so its easy to believe. Im not 100% sure they were stolen but they did disappear and he was genuinly upset. This was on the 360 server and there may be no correlation to your issues, that is assuming my friend isnt lying.