Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: INVADER ZIM

Wait, anyone can edit these?

Oh, I loved that show. Hilarious.

GIR: LET'S GO TO MY ROOM, PIG!

Best cartoon Nick has had since... I dunno, Ren and Stimpy or something. And what do they do? CANCEL the sum'bitch. Now, not only are they out of their one and only good cartoon, but their only good show PERIOD. (Although some may argue that Sponge Bob is a good one... I've seen a few episodes and didn't think much of it)

It's cool though, Jhonen Vasquez apparently hated working with them. But man, that was one of the funniest things... EVER. Hell. I'm gonna watch some Zim today, thanks for reminding me about it.

My favorite episode is still probably "Attack of the Saucer Morons". Oh man, that was a classic... "Walk of Doom" is another great one. Hell, they ALL are. "Mysterious Mysteries" rocked too even though Vasquez didn't write it. Proof of the show's complete and utter OWNAGE.

Just a lil' bit old school. Mazarin's Avatar

Nick dosen't have a clue what they're doing when they get good shows. After Ren and Stimpy got popular, they dump Spumco and run it themselves. Mistake.

Then they get ZIM. After it gets popular, they can Jhonen and run it themselves. Mistake.

I dunno about you, but I want to see an "I Feel Sick" or JTHM animated series...

Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, and Invader Zim were the best toons Nick had. Shame that Nick is too much into Klasky and Csupo to pay attention to other studios and work they do. The least Nick could do is release DVD's of Zim and Rocko. Satisfy the fans of those series.

At least TNN will soon put on Ren and Stimpy again, with new episodes and a made for TV movie!

Battle Fiend

Almost as good as good simpson but not as good as it.
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

Dib was pretty bad-ass for only being a Spy in Training.

A JTHM cartoon would rule. I bet CN would run it.

squee is more cartoonish material. nny cameos would be good though.

and zim will be the best show to air on TV EVER.

Heh, Nick... I don't understand them, nor do I want to.

I miss Ziiiiim... ;-; There should be Zim comics. T_T That'd be nice, since I wouldn't have to worry about them being recorded over. =P

Zim and Jhonen were/are awesome, incredibly funny. Great voices, characters, designs, unique, stylish as all get out (WOW, an american cartoon whose animation ISNT crap!) and yes, even more clever than almost all recent cartoons. (you all know which.) Nick is horrible, but it's part of the whole studio mentality.

The only plus side is...uhm..Jhonen will do more comic stuff which is arguably better? Oh, and you can download episodes. Except since it's a cartoon Nick retains all rights and Jhonen wont even get enough money to buy a burrito from the merchandise. Oh, and there are 27 episodes and about 4 left, including the recently aired the Christmas episode, although chances are you missed it. so more Zim! sorta.

Perfection at its best

Yeah, ZIM was great...but Nick, being the stupid corperation that it is, decided to cancel it. I felt like stabbing something. ... :: cough ::
    Anywho, Christmas episode was great. Bow down before Santa or be crushed by his jolly boots of Doom!